Instructional Designer - Education Services
Who We Are:
At AuditBoard we inspire each other to innovate and are proud of what we are producing. We spend each day thinking of new ways to delight our customers and contribute to the greater good of our company and our surrounding communities. We are all about assisting each other and breaking through barriers to create the most loved auditing, risk, and compliance platform by our customers. This is how we have become one of the 100 fastest-growing tech companies in North America for the second year in a row as ranked by Deloitte!
AuditBoard transforms how audit, risk, and compliance professionals manage today’s dynamic risk landscape with a modern, connected platform that engages the front lines, surfaces the risks that matter, and drives better strategic decision-making. More than 30% of the Fortune 500, including 6 of the Fortune 10, leverage our award-winning technology to move their businesses forward with greater clarity and agility. And our customers love us: AuditBoard is top-rated on G2.com and Gartner Peer Insights.
Overview: As Instructional Designer at AuditBoard, you are joining a team that has the goal of increasing customer and partner independence through engaging, product-specific learning content. This role will focus on building engaging eLearning content. The person who fills this role will need to be flexible and able to operate well in a fast-paced environment. We’re looking for someone who is excited to learn a new tool and industry, and develop content to teach others that tool. The training team has a lot to accomplish - from rebuilding and improving material to creating material from scratch. We need someone who is excited for both! We’re looking for someone to come with ideas and the ability to execute on those ideas. You should also understand how training customers and partners fits into the broader business.
- Work on a small team that designs effective, engaging and high-quality content for adult learners
- With the assistance of SME’s, create learning objectives and course curriculum for academy content
- Create scripts, video tutorials and voiceovers for online learning content
- Maintain and improve course material including visual aids and graphics
- Create supplementary learning materials including written tutorials and exercises
- Create and build learning assessments in-line with learning objectives
- Assist in the assessment and evaluation of the educational effectiveness of the online courses
- Administer course lifecycle tracking and priority of course updates
- Work collaboratively across the organization to develop better training content
- Assist in LMS administration as needed
- Experience creating self-service training content
- Learning management system administration experience
- eLearning authoring tools (e.g., Camtasia, Articulate products)
- Experience in video creation, editing and hosting
- Graphic Design skills (i.e. illustrator, photoshop, etc.)
- Knowledge of adult learning best practices
- Skilled at leading comprehensive needs analyses
- Experience creating content from scratch
- Prior software training experience
- Front-end development
- You’ll be launching a career at one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in North America!
- Unlimited PTO
- Hybrid/Remote work environment
- Lunch and snacks when you are in the office
- LYBL! Live your best life! $200 a month to spend on anything that enhances your life.
- Celebrate your birthday with the day off
- Charitable giving - get paid to volunteer for a day
- All the traditional goodies….health, dental, vision, and holidays
- Stock options
- Bonus program
- 401k to save for your future
- Fun company and team outings!