Who We Are:
At AuditBoard we inspire each other to innovate and are proud of what we are producing. We spend each day thinking of new ways to delight our customers and contribute to the greater good of our company and our surrounding communities. We are all about assisting each other and breaking through barriers to create the most loved auditing, risk, and compliance platform by our customers. This is how we have become one of the 100 fastest-growing tech companies in North America for the second year in a row as ranked by Deloitte!
AuditBoard transforms how audit, risk, and compliance professionals manage today’s dynamic risk landscape with a modern, connected platform that engages the front lines, surfaces the risks that matter, and drives better strategic decision-making. More than 30% of the Fortune 500, including 6 of the Fortune 10, leverage our award-winning technology to move their businesses forward with greater clarity and agility. And our customers love us: AuditBoard is top-rated on G2.com and Gartner Peer Insights.
Why This Role is Exciting:
As a Salesforce Admin/Business Analyst, you’ll have the opportunity to optimize the adoption and enhancement of our tech stack. This role will focus on driving productivity and new capabilities working with our GTM, operations and salesforce admin teams. You’ll also be a part of new tool initiatives as well as oversee project scoping, training, support and documentation for tool and system rollouts. This role is multi-threaded providing the opportunity to leverage technical and project management skills to drive productivity through business technology.
Attributes for a successful candidate:
- 3+ years of Salesforce Business Analyst or Salesforce Admin experience
- Strong experience working with integrated apps such as Outreach, LeanData, Gong, ZoomInfo etc.
- Successful history of managing projects with the ability to translate business requirements, create process flow diagrams, deliverable timelines, etc.
- Ability to manage tool enhancements and rollouts to support end users and drive productivity
- Excellent skills in creating documentation, support structures and “walk-thrus” using Digital Adoption platforms
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks with scalability and efficiency top of mind
- Eagerness to research and recommend new technologies or creative solutions that help drive productivity across the business
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- You’ll be launching a career at one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in North America!
- Hybrid/Remote work environment
- Lunch and snacks when you are in the office
- LYBL! Live your best life! $200 a month to spend on anything that enhances your life.
- Celebrate your birthday with the day off
- Charitable giving - get paid to volunteer for a day
- All the traditional goodies….health, dental, vision, PTO, holidays
- Stock options
- Bonus program
- 401k to save for your future
- Fun company and team outings!