Who We Are:
At AuditBoard we inspire each other to innovate and are proud of what we are producing. We spend each day thinking of new ways to delight our customers and contribute to the greater good of our company and our surrounding communities. We are all about assisting each other and breaking through barriers to create the most loved auditing, risk, and compliance platform by our customers. This is how we have become one of the 100 fastest-growing tech companies in North America for the second year in a row as ranked by Deloitte!
AuditBoard transforms how audit, risk, and compliance professionals manage today’s dynamic risk landscape with a modern, connected platform that engages the front lines, surfaces the risks that matter, and drives better strategic decision-making. More than 30% of the Fortune 500, including 6 of the Fortune 10, leverage our award-winning technology to move their businesses forward with greater clarity and agility. And our customers love us: AuditBoard is top-rated on G2.com and Gartner Peer Insights.
Why This Role is Exciting:
The HR Business Partner (HRBP) will cultivate relationships within the Sales and Marketing business units to support AuditBoard’s people and growth objectives. In this uniquely positioned role, the HRBP will be responsible for aligning business objectives with employees and their leaders. The HRBP will be critical in formulating partnerships across the HR function to deliver value-added guidance to business unit people managers to support employee development, organizational design efforts, and culture.
The Position will be Responsible to:
- Conduct consistent check-ins with respective business units
- Consult with people managers and leaders, providing guidance when appropriate.
- Provide day-to-day performance management guidance to managers (coaching, counseling, career development)
- Analyze trends and metrics in partnership with the People Ops function to develop solutions, programs and policies
- Manage and resolve complex employee relations issues; Conduct effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of best practices related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partner with the legal department as needed/required.
- In partnership with People Ops team members, provide global mobility, onboarding/offboarding, talent planning, and HR related policy guidance to respective business units.
- Lead business unit OD initiatives, workforce planning and succession planning.
- Identify training needs and leverage People Ops leads to develop appropriate solutions
- Other duties as needed based on business needs
Attributes for a Successful Candidate
- Ability to build positive and trusting relationships with all levels within the organization; exercising discretion and confidentiality
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Strong prioritization & organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to comprehend, interpret, and apply the appropriate sections of applicable laws, guidelines, regulations, ordinances, and policies.
- Curiosity to acquire a thorough understanding of the organization's hierarchy, jobs, qualifications, compensation practices, and the administrative practices related to those factors.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- At least 4 years in a human resources or people ops role, functioning as a generalist or business partner, advising business units and their managers
- Exposure to a hyper-growth environment, preferably in a global organization
- Minimum of 8 years of experience resolving complex employee relations issues.
- Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including compensation practices, organizational diagnosis, employee and union relations, diversity, performance management, and federal and state respective employment laws.
- SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) or SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) preferred
Some of the tools we use: G-suite, Paylocity, Culture-Amp, Greenhouse, Slack
- You’ll be launching a career at one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in North America!
- Unlimited PTO
- Hybrid/Remote work environment
- Lunch and snacks when you are in the office
- LYBL! Live your best life! $200 a month to spend on anything that enhances your life.
- Celebrate your birthday with the day off
- Charitable giving - get paid to volunteer for a day
- All the traditional goodies….health, dental and vision,
- Stock options
- Bonus program
- 401k to save for your future
- Fun company and team outings!