Who We Are:
Having surpassed $100M ARR and continuing to grow rapidly, AuditBoard is the leading audit, risk, and compliance platform on the market. More than 30% of the Fortune 500, including 6 of the Fortune 10, leverage our award-winning technology to move their businesses forward with greater clarity and agility. And our customers love us: AuditBoard is top-rated on G2.com and Gartner Peer Insights.
At AuditBoard we inspire each other to innovate and are proud of what we are producing. We spend each day thinking of new ways to help our customers and contribute to the greater good of our company and our surrounding communities. We are all about assisting each other and breaking through barriers to create the most loved audit, risk, and compliance platform by our customers. This is how we have become one of the 500 fastest-growing tech companies in North America for the third year in a row as ranked by Deloitte!
Why This Role is Exciting:
You will be working in an environment where we don’t believe in red tape, we believe in empowering our employees to thrive. You will partner with exceptional leaders to hone in on their ideal candidate and take that information to the field and start your hunt. Providing a high level of both candidate and client experience is important to you and you are not afraid to recommend change when needed. You will also have a keen eye for finding outstanding resumes and the ability to read beyond boolean search words. You understand the difference between Audit and Compliance and how to attract top tier candidates from the industry for our sales teams. In addition, you have a passion for recruiting and love sharing the organization’s success story with candidates.
Attributes for a Successful Candidate
- Bachelor's degree in a related field required
- 5+ years of recruiting experience in the software industry with a focus on sales
- Experience working in the Audit/GRC space. Big 4 preferred
- Experience in a fast-paced start-up / hyper-growth environment preferred
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Highly organized and not adverse to change.
- Excellent communication and negotiating skills
- Team player/collaborative
- Greenhouse experience preferred
- Positive attitude and a love for recruiting
- You’ll be launching a career at one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in North America!
- Hybrid/Remote work environment
- Unlimited PTO
- LYBL! Live your best life! $200 a month to spend on anything that enhances your life.
- Celebrate your birthday with the day off
- Charitable giving - get paid to volunteer for a day
- All the traditional goodies….health, dental, vision, PTO, holidays
- Stock options
- Bonus program
- 401k matching
- Fun company and team outings!