Who We Are:
At AuditBoard we inspire each other to innovate and are proud of what we are producing. We spend each day thinking of new ways to delight our customers and contribute to the greater good of our company and our surrounding communities. We are all about assisting each other and breaking through barriers to create the most loved auditing, risk, and compliance platform by our customers. This is how we have become one of the 100 fastest-growing tech companies in North America for the second year in a row as ranked by Deloitte!
AuditBoard transforms how audit, risk, and compliance professionals manage today’s dynamic risk landscape with a modern, connected platform that engages the front lines, surfaces the risks that matter, and drives better strategic decision-making. More than 30% of the Fortune 500, including 6 of the Fortune 10, leverage our award-winning technology to move their businesses forward with greater clarity and agility. And our customers love us: AuditBoard is top-rated on G2.com and Gartner Peer Insights.
Why This Role is Exciting:
In this role you will be a point person for technical assistance supporting our internal customers with setup, maintenance, procurement, and management of our end user technology platforms and services. You will support both Windows and Mac platforms, being able to diagnose and solve issues with little supervision.
- Prioritize, triage and respond to daily service requests in an efficient and professional manner.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with end-user hardware, software, and cloud services.
- Configure, deploy, monitor, and manage both Mac and Windows devices using VMWare Workspace One and Kandji.
- Assist with procurement of supplies and hardware.
- Manage end user accounts and roles in OneLogin (SSO/SAML).
- Manage cloud services used by internal clients (Google Workspace, Microsoft365, Onelogin…etc.).
- Assist with onboarding and offboarding users.
- Create and maintain knowledge base documentation.
- Help a growing team become even better!
Attributes for a Successful Candidate:
- Bachelor's degree or valid industry certifications (EX: Google IT Support Pro Certificate) preferred.
- 3+ years working in an IT service role.
- Familiarity with both Mac and Windows.
- Experience communicating using real-time collaboration tools such as Slack.
- Experience managing end user accounts within cloud services (Google Workspace experience preferred).
- Familiarity working with service ticketing systems (EX: Jira Service Management, ZenDesk…etc.).
- Ability to work an early shift (if needed) in order to provide support for UK team members to the West Coast.
- Experience supporting users in an environment which will require you to be a self-starter at times.
- Ability to provide in-office support as required (if local to Cerritos or El Segundo, CA), while remaining flexible in a hybrid/remote-first environment.
- Experience working on a dynamic team and cross-functionally. You need to be comfortable speaking with a junior new hire all the way up to the CEO.
- You’ll be launching a career at one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in North America!
- Unlimited PTO
- Hybrid/Remote work environment
- Lunch and snacks when you are in the office
- LYBL! Live your best life! $200 a month to spend on anything that enhances your life.
- Celebrate your birthday with the day off
- Charitable giving - get paid to volunteer for a day
- All the traditional goodies….health, dental and vision,
- Stock options
- Bonus program
- 401k to save for your future
- Fun company and team outings!