Who We Are:
At AuditBoard we inspire each other to innovate and are proud of what we are producing. We spend each day thinking of new ways to delight our customers and contribute to the greater good of our company and our surrounding communities. We are all about assisting each other and breaking through barriers to create the most loved auditing, risk, and compliance platform by our customers. This is how we have become one of the 100 fastest-growing tech companies in North America for the second year in a row as ranked by Deloitte!
AuditBoard transforms how audit, risk, and compliance professionals manage today’s dynamic risk landscape with a modern, connected platform that engages the front lines, surfaces the risks that matter, and drives better strategic decision-making. More than 30% of the Fortune 500, including 6 of the Fortune 10, leverage our award-winning technology to move their businesses forward with greater clarity and agility. And our customers love us: AuditBoard is top-rated on G2.com and Gartner Peer Insights.
We are looking for positive, self-motivated professionals with customer support experience and an affinity for technology products and innovation. In this role, you will be working directly with our active clients assisting with any product feature functionality questions they have for the products your team supports. Additionally, you will coordinate the delivery of a variety of services offered by our Support team. These services include but are not limited to: responding to inquiries via email tickets and phone, data migrations, live phone training, and reconfiguration. Through your experience of assisting our clients, you will gain a valuable understanding of the needs of our customers. Job duties also include helping troubleshoot any issues in the system that a client may have encountered and working with various internal teams to resolve these issues and/or provide solutions.
- 0-2 years experience in a customer support function
- Ability to analyze and troubleshoot in order to resolve problems quickly and cost
- Ability to communicate clearly with team members and clients
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills, with emphasis on the phone, email, and online communications
- Assist with creating training and technical support documentation
- Familiarity with helpdesk ticketing system
- Collaborate with development, product management, and customer onboarding functions in order to care for customers efficiently and effectively
- Bachelor's degree or commensurate combination of education and experience
- Accounting & Audit knowledge is a plus
- SaaS or Technology experience is a plus
- High level of energy, drive, enthusiasm, initiative, commitment, and professionalism
- Self-starter with solid organizational and planning skills
- Open-minded and willing to learn
- You’ll be launching a career at one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in North America!
- Unlimited PTO
- Hybrid/Remote work environment
- Lunch and snacks when you are in the office
- LYBL! Live your best life! $200 a month to spend on anything that enhances your life.
- Celebrate your birthday with the day off
- Charitable giving - get paid to volunteer for a day
- All the traditional goodies….health, dental and vision
- Stock options
- Bonus program
- 401k to save for your future
- Fun company and team outings!