Who We Are:
At AuditBoard we inspire each other to innovate and are proud of what we are producing. We spend each day thinking of new ways to delight our customers and contribute to the greater good of our company and our surrounding communities. We are all about assisting each other and breaking through barriers to create the most loved auditing, risk, and compliance platform by our customers. This is how we have become one of the 100 fastest-growing tech companies in North America for the second year in a row as ranked by Deloitte!
AuditBoard transforms how audit, risk, and compliance professionals manage today’s dynamic risk landscape with a modern, connected platform that engages the front lines, surfaces the risks that matter, and drives better strategic decision-making. More than 30% of the Fortune 500, including 6 of the Fortune 10, leverage our award-winning technology to move their businesses forward with greater clarity and agility. And our customers love us: AuditBoard is top-rated on G2.com and Gartner Peer Insights.
Why This Role is Exciting
The People Operations Coordinator (HR) is an impactful, entry-level role focused on providing seamless and employee-focused HR administrative support. This role will support all functions across the HR discipline, specifically HR Administration, Compliance and D&I efforts. This role will play a key tactical role throughout the employee lifecycle and will assist the team with multiple projects related to data management and process improvement. This role will also support innovation within the D&I space to support building on the foundation of the existing roadmap.
HR Administration (50%)
- Administer onboarding, offboarding, and employee changes/corrections in HR systems
- Serve as first point of contact for employee questions and requests
- Support facilitation of People related topics in New Hire Orientation
- Support the documentation, maintenance, and improvement of internal HR processes
- Provide People Ops Specialist HRIS administration support, as well as participate in reporting, auditing, data integrity initiatives, and analytics to support internal and cross functional projects (i.e. team dashboard and metrics)
- Complete verifications of employment and unemployment verification requests
- Process I-9 verification/documentation for new hires and reverifications as necessary
- Stay up to date on employment laws and support team on executing applicable changes
- Support employee guidebook updates
Diversity & Inclusion (10%)
- Support internal D&I efforts to continue delivering on 2022 D&I Roadmap - identify monthly/quarterly initiatives with ideas and support execution
- Launch employee activities in partnership with input from People Ops Specialist and Talent Engagement Director
- Support the Diversity Charter program to ensure all submissions are reviewed and supported to follow through with a launch plan.
Ad Hoc Projects (15%)
- As identified - (Performance Management cycles, scheduling trainings, etc) to support People Team initiatives
Attributes for a Successful Candidate
- College degree, with a focus in Communications, Business, Sociology or Psychology preferred
- At least 1 year of relevant experience supporting HR or Administrative function(s)
- Strong Excel skills required
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills with attention to detail
- Effective organizational skills, ability to maintain confidentiality, ability to prioritize and complete tasks with accuracy and efficiency
- Active contributor to foster collaboration and teamwork efforts while maintaining responsibility for individual tasks
- Proactive with resourcefulness and initiative to ask questions coupled with the ability to self-manage work
- Exercise discretion and good judgment, knowing when an issue needs to be escalated
- Ability to identify and recommend opportunities to streamline and scale People processes, systems, and procedures
- Be comfortable in a fast-paced, high energy, ever-changing environment and demonstrate flexibility to support change
- Experience with G Suite products, and HRIS platforms
- You’ll be launching a career at one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in North America!
- Unlimited PTO
- Hybrid/Remote work environment
- Lunch and snacks when you are in the office
- LYBL! Live your best life! $200 a month to spend on anything that enhances your life.
- Celebrate your birthday with the day off
- Charitable giving - get paid to volunteer for a day
- All the traditional goodies….health, dental, vision, and holidays
- Stock options
- Bonus program
- 401k to save for your future
- Fun company and team outings!