Channel Alliances Manager
Who We Are
At AuditBoard we inspire each other to innovate and are proud of what we are producing. We spend each day thinking of new ways to help our customers and contribute to the greater good of our company and our surrounding communities. We are all about assisting each other and breaking through barriers to create the most loved auditing platform by our customers. This is how we have become one of the 100 fastest-growing tech companies in North America for the second year in a row by Deloitte!
AuditBoard transforms how audit, risk, and compliance professionals manage today’s dynamic risk landscape with a modern, connected platform that engages the front lines, surfaces the risks that matter, and drives better strategic decision-making. More than 25% of the Fortune 500 leverage our award-winning technology to move their businesses forward with greater clarity and agility, and AuditBoard is top-rated in GRC and audit management software on G2.
Why This Role is Exciting
We are looking for intelligent, coachable, hard-working, and driven professionals to help build a World Class Partner Organization. As an Alliance Manager, you’ll be responsible for recruiting, managing, and enabling partners within the AuditBoard partner ecosystem, helping to drive AuditBoard revenue, and product adoption across all segments. Key Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Achieve quarterly and annual revenue, pipeline, and/or partner acquisition targets.
- Build a solid partner ecosystem that generates a consistent and repeatable funnel of opportunities by recruiting, onboarding, and enabling new and existing partners.
- Activate and enable net new contacts within current global alliance partners to generate new opportunities for AuditBoard.
- Develop a deep understanding of partners’ business strategy and build specific AuditBoard growth initiatives that align to partners’ business strategy.
- Collaborate with partners to develop measurable strategic goals and drive partner success against those goals.
- Develop an appropriate strategy to build awareness and adoption of the AuditBoard platform across AuditBoards most strategic partners.
- Increase partner driven sales by creating a territory strategy with Regional Account Executives, and Sales Leaders by designing and running activities such as: Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs), joint account mapping, joint pipeline review and forecast, solution definition and alignment.
- Plan and execute, in collaboration with Marketing, activities and events that will generate and influence the business in the region.
- Serve as a primary AuditBoard point of contact for the executives at your assigned partner organizations.
- Support AuditBoard sales activities webcasts, roadshows, contract negotiations.
- Work effectively across the AuditBoard organization to drive strategic partner initiatives and partner enablement; report results to key internal stakeholders including Marketing, Sales Teams, Product Teams and Executives.
Attributes for Successful Candidates
- The candidate should have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions.
- At least 3-5 years experience with a demonstrated sales and channel track record of success, working with managed service providers, System Integrators and/or Value Added Reseller Partners.
- Strong networking, business development, and influencing skills that translates into building commitment and driving actions across organizational boundaries.
- Experienced at influencing others, both externally and internally; ability to work effectively and build consensus across various functional groups to achieve goals.
- Effective in a matrix environment, comfortable with environments lacking full definition, willing to take calculated risks.
- You’ll be launching a career at one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in North America!
- Hybrid/Remote work environment
- Lunch and snacks when you are in the office
- LYBL! Live your best life! $200 a month to spend on anything that enhances your life.
- Unlimited Access to LinkedIn Learning
- Additional stipend for learning courses or certifications
- Celebrate your birthday with the day off
- Charitable giving - get paid to volunteer for a day
- All the traditional goodies….health, dental, vision, PTO, holidays
- Stock options
- Bonus program
- 401k to save for your future
- Fun company and team outings!