Who We Are
At AuditBoard we inspire each other to innovate and are proud of what we are producing. We spend each day thinking of new ways to help our customers and contribute to the greater good of our company and our surrounding communities. We are all about assisting each other and breaking through barriers to create the most loved auditing, risk, and compliance platform by our customers. This is how we have become one of the 100 fastest-growing tech companies in North America for the second year in a row as ranked by Deloitte!
AuditBoard transforms how audit, risk, and compliance professionals manage today’s dynamic risk landscape with a modern, connected platform that engages the front lines, surfaces the risks that matter, and drives better strategic decision-making. More than 25% of the Fortune 500 leverage our award-winning technology to move their businesses forward with greater clarity and agility, and AuditBoard is top-rated in GRC and audit management software on G2.
Why This Role is Exciting
We’re hiring an experienced and visionary Creative Director to join our multidisciplinary Creative Design Team to steward and protect the AuditBoard brand as we continue to grow and scale. This role will lead and empower the team to develop, drive, and execute high level design deliverables—while serving to strategically iterate and build in an agile environment.
The ideal candidate will be a collaborative leader with the right balance of creative vision, talent to produce outcomes, marketing/communication skills, business knowledge, and ability to drive action. We are looking for an original thinker, an expressive brand storyteller, who cares deeply about the work they do and wants to make an impact. This individual will maintain the drive to continuously push boundaries across various disciplines within this growing brand.
You will work closely with leadership and cross-functional teams to oversee and gatekeep AuditBoard’s brand. This will include oversight and management of the following design touchpoints:
- Brand Identity System
- Marketing & Web Presence
- Events (internal and external)
- Brand Communications (internal and external)
- Content Marketing (e.g. Blog, Resources, Press)
- Demand Generation
- Sales Enablement
- Product Marketing
- Lead and mentor creative team members while scaling the team to address gaps in internal skill sets and capabilities.
- Holistically consider AuditBoard design and bring thoughtful narratives to life across all customer touchpoints.
- Oversee the design and creative work that brings the brand to life including identity systems, brand marketing, events, demand generation, communications (internal and external), regional marketing, and editorial
- Work with Design and AuditBoard leadership to achieve alignment, build trust, and craft considerate solutions that are impactful to the business.
- Inspire, motivate and lead senior and junior designers to grow and produce excellent design deliverables.
- Work with our Marketing, Comms, Product Management, Product Engineering, and leadership to support brand and growth strategy.
- Provide oversight over campaign development—including strategic collaboration with marketing teams, testing programs and iteration, creative strategy, production and execution.
- Supervise the brand design team’s daily workflow, assign project workload, and monitor deadlines for all brand initiatives.
- A strong belief in AuditBoard’s mission.
- Proven track record of building strong and effective creative teams across disciplines including design and marketing
- Creative portfolio of work that shows a diversity of experience across both online and offline media
- Experience managing a growing team in a rapidly growing environment. You excel at motivating and inspiring people to do their best work
- Experience methodically developing team member skills and careers
- A relentlessly customer-focused mindset
- Strong business acumen, with a solid understanding of how to achieve business objectives while meeting a high bar for design quality
- 10+ years of people management
- 6+ years of experience as a Creative Director or similar role
- Masterful communication — verbally and written
- Collaboration. Your best work is done in a highly collaborative way
- You’ll be launching a career at one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in North America!
- Unlimited PTO
- Hybrid/Remote work environment
- Lunch and snacks when you are in the office
- LYBL! Live your best life! $200 a month to spend on anything that enhances your life.
- Celebrate your birthday with the day off
- Charitable giving - get paid to volunteer for a day
- All the traditional goodies….health, dental and vision,
- Stock options
- Bonus program
- 401k to save for your future
- Fun company and team outings!