Who We Are:
Having surpassed $100M ARR and continuing to grow rapidly, AuditBoard is the leading audit, risk, and compliance platform on the market. More than 30% of the Fortune 500, including 6 of the Fortune 10, leverage our award-winning technology to move their businesses forward with greater clarity and agility. And our customers love us: AuditBoard is top-rated on G2.com and Gartner Peer Insights.
At AuditBoard we inspire each other to innovate and are proud of what we are producing. We spend each day thinking of new ways to help our customers and contribute to the greater good of our company and our surrounding communities. We are all about assisting each other and breaking through barriers to create the most loved audit, risk, and compliance platform by our customers. This is how we have become one of the 500 fastest-growing tech companies in North America for the third year in a row as ranked by Deloitte!
Why This Role is Exciting:
We are looking for a highly motivated senior software engineer who can lead large, strategic, and complex projects. This position demands a high level leadership, mentoring other engineers and helping to design and architect scalable solutions. In this role, you will face a huge array of challenges - from building scalable systems to designing new product features. Our ideal candidate is someone who loves to collaborate with others but can also work independently to take an idea from concept to implementation. We're a hardworking, energetic team that is passionate about our customers and believes that to be successful we should never stop learning: learning about our customers, our product, and how to build better software.
- Build and ship product features end-to-end
- Ability to write clear and well defined design documentation
- Mentor fellow engineers
- Lead application architecture decisions
- Troubleshoot, debug and resolve software bugs
- Implement back-end APIs in Node.JS
- Work on our Ember SPA front-end
- Collaborate with engineers, designers, and product managers
- Participate in an Agile software development life cycle
- Write well-designed, maintainable & testable code
- Be product-minded and think about the customer
- Contribute to open-source projects
Attributes of a Successful Candidate:
- 5+ years of experience developing web-based applications
- Experience with a modern front-end framework (Ember, Angular, React, Vue, etc.)
- Experience writing REST / JSON APIs
- Experience writing software tests
- Ability to solve technical problems independently
- Motivation to work hard and always be learning
- Experience with Node.JS and modern ES6 or TypeScript
- Experience with Ember.JS
- Experience working on SaaS web applications
- Bonus: Docker or Kubernetes experience
- BS in Computer Science (or equivalent experience)
- You’ll be launching a career at one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in North America!
- Unlimited PTO
- Hybrid/Remote work environment
- Lunch and snacks when you are in the office
- LYBL! Live your best life! $200 a month to spend on anything that enhances your life.
- Celebrate your birthday with the day off
- Charitable giving - get paid to volunteer for a day
- All the traditional goodies….health, dental, vision, and holidays
- Stock options
- Bonus program
- 401k to save for your future
- Fun company and team outings!