Who we are:
At AuditBoard we inspire each other to innovate and are proud of what we are producing. We spend each day thinking of new ways to delight our customers and contribute to the greater good of our company and our surrounding communities. We are all about assisting each other and breaking through barriers to create the most loved auditing, risk, and compliance platform by our customers. This is how we have become one of the 100 fastest-growing tech companies in North America for the second year in a row as ranked by Deloitte!
AuditBoard transforms how audit, risk, and compliance professionals manage today’s dynamic risk landscape with a modern, connected platform that engages the front lines, surfaces the risks that matter, and drives better strategic decision-making. More than 30% of the Fortune 500, including 6 of the Fortune 10, leverage our award-winning technology to move their businesses forward with greater clarity and agility. And our customers love us: AuditBoard is top-rated on G2.com and Gartner Peer Insights.
Why this role is exciting:
We’re looking for a Director of Marketing Operations & Insights to join our growing marketing team and world-class organization. This is an opportunity to be a major player in driving the continued and future growth of AuditBoard, through insights, scalable systems and processes, and great ideas. The ideal candidate should possess a unique blend of marketing strategy, data science, and operational prowess with a passion for problem-solving, surfacing insights, driving efficiencies, team collaboration, and people development. This candidate is service-oriented and metric-driven, using analytical abilities to provide data-backed insights informing Marketing team members and go-to-market leaders to drive pipeline accuracy, hygiene, growth and expansion.
Attributes for a successful candidate
- Own, develop, and advance marketing analysis, process management, and enabling technology, supporting the global marketing team. Establish next-level dashboarding, providing insights across the expanding market segments and programs of the business.
- Optimize and maintain marketing data architecture for optimal productivity, scale, and insights, working closely with rev ops leaders to ensure alignment.
- Provide actionable insights to leadership and team members to drive more rapid iteration, better decisions, optimized ROI, and planning. Make recommendations on allocation of investment dollars based on data/insight and needs of business.
- Forecast, measure, analyze, and report the impact of demand generation, campaign, event, and other marketing activities on sales pipeline, revenue, and funnel velocity, across all business segments.
- Work collaboratively across marketing, and with sales development, revenue operations and customer operations teams to design and create the most efficient and scalable processes and automation to accelerate business growth.
- Optimize marketing funnel management and reporting from lead to win, and every stage in between.
- Evolve attribution models and frameworks to align with needs of the business.
- Be a great coach to help elevate members of the marketing operations team to the next level of their careers.
- 10+ years in marketing operations or business operations at global B2B technology companies where you managed an operations team
- Advance knowledge and experience using leading sales and marketing use case capable BI and analytics platforms (Tableau, Looker, Insight Squared, Salesforce, Domo, Sisense, etc.)
- Advanced knowledge and experience analyzing data of marketing automation and ABM platforms (Marketo, Pardot, Eloqua, Hubspot or Terminus) and Salesforce
- Advance understanding of demand generation funnel and reporting
- Deep understanding of lead lifecycle management: lead stages/flow and conversion optimization, lead routing, database management, lead scoring, nurture streams, multi-touch pipeline and revenue attribution
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, organized project manager
- You’ll be launching a career at one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in North America!
- Unlimited PTO
- Hybrid/Remote work environment
- Lunch and snacks when you are in the office
- LYBL! Live your best life! $200 a month to spend on anything that enhances your life.
- Celebrate your birthday with the day off
- Charitable giving - get paid to volunteer for a day
- All the traditional goodies….health, dental, vision, and holidays
- Stock options
- Bonus program
- 401k to save for your future
- Fun company and team outings!