Who We Are
Having surpassed $100M ARR and continuing to grow rapidly, AuditBoard is the leading audit, risk, and compliance platform on the market. More than 30% of the Fortune 500, including 6 of the Fortune 10, leverage our award-winning technology to move their businesses forward with greater clarity and agility. And our customers love us: AuditBoard is top-rated on G2.com and Gartner Peer Insights.
At AuditBoard we inspire each other to innovate and are proud of what we are producing. We spend each day thinking of new ways to help our customers and contribute to the greater good of our company and our surrounding communities. We are all about assisting each other and breaking through barriers to create the most loved audit, risk, and compliance platform by our customers. This is how we have become one of the 500 fastest-growing tech companies in North America for the third year in a row as ranked by Deloitte!
Why This role is Exciting
As a Digital Customer Programs Manager you will be responsible for building, deploying, and maintaining digital programs for existing accounts to drive adoption and expansion opportunities using data and other at-scale approaches.
In this role, you will interact with customers using a high-touch approach while partnering closely with other parts of the business, such as Product, Renewals, Onboarding, Marketing, Operations, and Support. You will have the opportunity to use, showcase, and grow your digital program skills, drive internal changes to better serve our customers, and be part of an amazing team of fun, energetic, and dedicated Customer Success Managers.
- Design and deliver a high-value scaled CSM strategy leveraging many digital programs to drive customer adoption, growth, and retention, leveraging data and analytics.
- Understanding the AuditBoard platform, common customer challenges, and successful strategies.
- Identify trends for common customer challenges and actively suggest ways to address them.
- Find new opportunities to implement programs and tactics that can effectively enable customer value and outcomes in a repeatable and scalable format.
- Identify and take action on accounts at risk of churn or poor adoption by monitoring customer usage data and health indicators to reduce risk.
- Actively monitor and measure the impact of digital initiatives towards increasing customer health, product adoption, and revenue.
- Collaborate with Sales, Product, Marketing, and other departments at AuditBoard.
- Communicate the digital customer success program and periodic updates to ensure teams are aligned with the organization’s objectives and strategy.
- Develop and share best practices with team members to continually improve the quality, effectiveness, and efficiency of our processes.
Attributes for a Successful Candidate
- Experience with developing, executing, and managing integrated customer campaigns and programs.
- Proactive problem-solver with the ability to execute at both the strategic and tactical level; able to roll up his/her sleeves to get things done.
- Ability to work independently and proactively with minimal direction.
- Strong analytical, organizational, and communication skills with an ability to manage competing demands.
- Ability to thrive in a high growth, fast paced environment and adapt quickly to changing demands.
- Strong interpersonal skills to work with cross-functional teams.
- Passion for working in the tech space. Drive a culture of continuous improvement while fostering an innovative work environment.
- Experience with Salesforce, Gainsight, Pendo, and/or other marketing automation tools (ex: Marketo) preferred
- Experience working in audit (internal or external), risk management, compliance, or consulting preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree
- You’ll be launching a career at one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in North America!
- Hybrid/Remote work environment
- Lunch and snacks when you are in the office
- LYBL! Live your best life! $200 a month to spend on anything that enhances your life.
- Celebrate your birthday with the day off
- Charitable giving - get paid to volunteer for a day
- All the traditional goodies….health, dental, vision, holidays
- Unlimited PTO
- Stock options
- Bonus program
- 401k to save for your future
- Fun company and team outings!