Who We Are:
Having surpassed $100M ARR and continuing to grow rapidly, AuditBoard is the leading audit, risk, and compliance platform on the market. More than 30% of the Fortune 500, including 6 of the Fortune 10, leverage our award-winning technology to move their businesses forward with greater clarity and agility. And our customers love us: AuditBoard is top-rated on G2.com and Gartner Peer Insights.
At AuditBoard we inspire each other to innovate and are proud of what we are producing. We spend each day thinking of new ways to help our customers and contribute to the greater good of our company and our surrounding communities. We are all about assisting each other and breaking through barriers to create the most loved audit, risk, and compliance platform by our customers. This is how we have become one of the 500 fastest-growing tech companies in North America for the third year in a row as ranked by Deloitte!
Why This Role is Exciting:
As a Customer Success Manager, you’ll be managing a group of AuditBoard customers - driving adoption and outcomes leading to renewals, expansion, and advocacy across your portfolio.
- Partner with our customers and internal team members to deliver predictable outcomes and experiences for our customers and predictable growth for their business.
- Ability to perform a strategic discovery with customers throughout the customer lifecycle, to uncover their business objectives, articulate the ROI around achieving those objectives. Be able to document client discussions and interviews into actionable plans.
- Serve as the customer’s trusted partner on use-case, industry best practices, and product functionally
- Create customer deliverables (presentations, executive business reviews, strategy recommendations and updates) focused on senior executives to ensure AuditBoard is aligned with their priorities and goals
- Build relationships with key stakeholders in the customer’s organization to enable a great customer experience and capture any concerns or potential risk
- Serve as an important source of information within AuditBoard regarding customers business needs and provide customer feedback within the organization
- Capture customer goals, objectives and success metrics to ensure that internal team members are aligned on success
- Use customer usage data, feedback and additional indicators to identify risk and poor adoption and prioritize customer outreach efforts
- Work cross-functionally within AuditBoard to identify opportunities and risks, and present recommendations and solutions to the customer
- Partner with AuditBoard leadership and other internal team members to develop and deploy 1:many programs and resources that include live webinars, email outreaches, community content and more
Attributes for a Successful Candidate:
- 7 - 10 years of experience in audit (internal or external), risk management, compliance, or management consulting
- 1+ years of experience with the AuditBoard modules, data load process, and advanced configurations
- Strong analytical, organizational, and communications skills (both oral and written)
- Desire to work daily with AuditBoard customers and ensure they are getting the most out of their investment (You should love getting into the weeds to solve for technical challenges that your customers are facing and answer first-level technical questions on AuditBoard)
- Passion for working in the tech space. Drive a culture of continuous improvement while fostering an innovative work environment.
- Ability to work independently and proactively with minimal direction
- Strong interpersonal skills to work with cross-functional teams
- Possess the ability to interface with C-level executives to drive program strategy and ROI
- Experience with Salesforce, Totango, Lucidchart, PowerBI and/or other data visualization tools - preferred
- You’ll be launching a career at one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in North America!
- Hybrid/Remote work environment
- Lunch and snacks when you are in the office
- Celebrate your birthday with the day off
- Charitable giving - get paid to volunteer for a day
- All the traditional goodies….health, dental, vision, PTO, holidays
- Stock options
- LYBL! Live your best life! $200 a month to spend on anything that enhances your life.
- Bonus program
- 401k to save for your future
- Fun company and team outings!