Who We Are
Having surpassed $100M ARR and continuing to grow rapidly, AuditBoard is the leading audit, risk, and compliance platform on the market. More than 30% of the Fortune 500, including 6 of the Fortune 10, leverage our award-winning technology to move their businesses forward with greater clarity and agility. And our customers love us: AuditBoard is top-rated on G2.com and Gartner Peer Insights.
At AuditBoard we inspire each other to innovate and are proud of what we are producing. We spend each day thinking of new ways to help our customers and contribute to the greater good of our company and our surrounding communities. We are all about assisting each other and breaking through barriers to create the most loved audit, risk, and compliance platform by our customers. This is how we have become one of the 500 fastest-growing tech companies in North America for the third year in a row as ranked by Deloitte!
We Seek Difference Makers
We are looking for an intelligent, coachable, hard-working, and driven professional for this key role within our organization. The Area Director will lead a team of accomplished Enterprise Account Executives to sell AuditBoard products into ( >$2.5b in annual revenues) publicly traded and private organizations. They will lead, coach and develop a team of 5-7 sales professionals to proactively generate new opportunities into target accounts, close business to achieve quarterly and annual revenue goals, and will report to the Vice President of Enterprise Sales.
- Achieve quarterly and annual revenue targets
- Recruit top talent at scale who possess high intelligence, strong character and coach-ability.
- Demonstrate the ability to retain, coach, develop and lead top talent by leveraging repeatable processes and development programs.
- Exhibit a comprehensive understanding of a formal qualification framework (such as MEDDICC) through practical application.
- Build out a predictable business focused on the end-to-end sales process.
- Lead pricing and contract negotiations.
- Listen and comprehend customer pain points and goals and objectives to tailor AuditBoard’s products and services.
- Present a compelling solution of the AuditBoard suite of products to clients using the information found in the discovery phase
- Engage with C-level prospects to position AuditBoard's strategic value proposition and drive the deal to closure
- Leverage a values-based sales process to work with multiple client personas to close new business
- Use a MEDDIC-based sales qualification methodology to manages sales resources and to report sales forecasts
- Attend networking events and conferences to build relationships that will create new business opportunities.
- Engage and build relationships with AuditBoard Partners and Alliances to help drive new pipeline growth and close new business
- Evangelize the organizational need for a strong audit, risk, and control environment to drive new pipeline and win new business.
Attributes for a successful candidate
- Have 5+ years of Software Sales Management as a first or second line leader
- Have 5+ years of Saas sales experience selling enterprise / B2B solutions and a consistent track record of over-performance.
- Willingness to be coached and discipline to carry-out responsibilities in a team selling environment.
- Great at building relationships and working within a team-selling environment
- Previous success winning in a competitive environment
- You’ll be launching a career at one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in North America!
- Hybrid/Remote work environment
- Lunch and snacks when you are in the office
- LYBL! Live your best life! $200 a month to spend on anything that enhances your life.
- Unlimited Access to LinkedIn Learning
- Celebrate your birthday with the day off
- Charitable giving - get paid to volunteer for a day
- All the traditional goodies….health, dental, vision, holidays
- Unlimited PTO
- Stock options
- Bonus program
- 401k to save for your future
- Fun company and team outings!