Who We Are:
Having surpassed $100M ARR and continuing to grow rapidly, AuditBoard is the leading audit, risk, and compliance platform on the market. More than 30% of the Fortune 500, including 6 of the Fortune 10, leverage our award-winning technology to move their businesses forward with greater clarity and agility. And our customers love us: AuditBoard is top-rated on G2.com and Gartner Peer Insights.
At AuditBoard we inspire each other to innovate and are proud of what we are producing. We spend each day thinking of new ways to help our customers and contribute to the greater good of our company and our surrounding communities. We are all about assisting each other and breaking through barriers to create the most loved audit, risk, and compliance platform by our customers. This is how we have become one of the 500 fastest-growing tech companies in North America for the third year in a row as ranked by Deloitte!
Why This Role is Exciting:
As a Senior Salesforce Admin, you’ll have the opportunity to build and optimize within our Salesforce environment and scale our use of CPQ. You’ll also work cross-functionally with various GTM teams on exciting projects that challenge you to leverage innovative technology to drive the business forward.
Attributes for a Successful Candidate:
- 5+ years of Salesforce Administrator experience
- 3+ years of Salesforce CPQ experience
- Advanced experience with visual flows, process builder, validation rules, approval processes, custom settings, custom metadata types, roles/profiles/sharing rules, etc.
- Knowledge of CPQ features/objects/definitions and experience with Quote to Cash workflow in the B2B SaaS business model
- Experience with managing large data sets, vlookups and updating records using data loader and workbench
- Successful history of driving initiatives cross functionally with the ability to translate business requirements into technical solutions
- Demonstrated experience leading Salesforce projects through requirement gathering, solution design, implementation and hypercare
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks with scalability and efficiency top of mind
- Eagerness to research and recommend new technologies or creative solutions that help drive productivity across the business
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Familiarly with Jira and agile methodologies a plus
- You’ll be launching a career at one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in North America!
- Hybrid/Remote work environment
- Lunch and snacks when you are in the office
- LYBL! Live your best life! $200 a month to spend on anything that enhances your life.
- Celebrate your birthday with the day off
- Charitable giving - get paid to volunteer for a day
- All the traditional goodies….health, dental, vision, PTO, holidays
- Stock options
- Bonus program
- 401k to save for your future
- Fun company and team outings!