Who We Are:
Having surpassed $100M ARR and continuing to grow rapidly, AuditBoard is the leading audit, risk, and compliance platform on the market. More than 30% of the Fortune 500, including 6 of the Fortune 10, leverage our award-winning technology to move their businesses forward with greater clarity and agility. And our customers love us: AuditBoard is top-rated on G2.com and Gartner Peer Insights.
At AuditBoard we inspire each other to innovate and are proud of what we are producing. We spend each day thinking of new ways to help our customers and contribute to the greater good of our company and our surrounding communities. We are all about assisting each other and breaking through barriers to create the most loved audit, risk, and compliance platform by our customers. This is how we have become one of the 500 fastest-growing tech companies in North America for the third year in a row as ranked by Deloitte!
Why This Role is Exciting
The Manager of Compliance role will support the Client Advisory Services (CAS) Onboarding Team with all aspects of product implementations and implementation team oversight and support. This entails learning about the AuditBoard software and implementation methodology and combining that knowledge with your background in compliance and risk management in order to converse and elicit requirements from compliance teams. This role reports directly to the Director of OnBoarding for CrossComply and is the perfect opportunity for someone looking to make a jump into the exciting world of high growth technology leveraging your accounting/audit/compliance background.
Attributes for a Successful Candidate:
We are looking for a professional in the compliance industry with consulting background to fulfill the Manager of Compliance Implementation role. This position requires a strong background in any of the following areas: participating in achieving/maintaining compliance with regulations and/or industry-leading practices (e.g., PCI-DSS, ISO 27001, NIST CSF, NIST 800-53), consulting on compliance programs, and/or enterprise risk management. The Manager of Compliance Implementation will be a product expert in the AuditBoard platform and shall be able to comprehend a client's compliance/risk/InfoSec environment.
- 7+ years experience in public accounting, corp accounting, and/or Information Security, Cyber Security or associated field
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- CISA, CISM, CISSP, Security+, CPA preferred.
- Strong knowledge or interest in learning application of information security frameworks and industry standards, such as ISO/IEC 27000 series, NIST 800-53, NIST CSF, PCI-DSS, among others to the AuditBoard platform.
- Experience in the adoption of Compliance frameworks or performing Compliance certifications or audits is preferred
- Ability to communicate clearly with team members and clients
- Familiar with accounting software is a plus: Oracle, SAP, MS Dynamics, Netsuite, BlackLine
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills, with emphasis on phone, email, and online communications
- High level of energy, drive, enthusiasm, initiative, commitment and professionalism
- Self-starter with solid organizational and planning skills
- Competitive and focused on achieving goals
- You’ll be launching a career at one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in North America!
- Unlimited PTO
- Hybrid/Remote work environment
- Lunch and snacks when you are in the office
- LYBL! Live your best life! $200 a month to spend on anything that enhances your life.
- Celebrate your birthday with the day off
- Charitable giving - get paid to volunteer for a day
- All the traditional goodies….health, dental, and vision
- Stock options
- Bonus program
- 401k to save for your future
- Fun company and team outings!