Who We Are:
Having surpassed $100M ARR and continuing to grow rapidly, AuditBoard is the leading audit, risk, and compliance platform on the market. More than 30% of the Fortune 500, including 6 of the Fortune 10, leverage our award-winning technology to move their businesses forward with greater clarity and agility. And our customers love us: AuditBoard is top-rated on G2.com and Gartner Peer Insights.
At AuditBoard we inspire each other to innovate and are proud of what we are producing. We spend each day thinking of new ways to help our customers and contribute to the greater good of our company and our surrounding communities. We are all about assisting each other and breaking through barriers to create the most loved audit, risk, and compliance platform by our customers. This is how we have become one of the 500 fastest-growing tech companies in North America for the third year in a row as ranked by Deloitte!
- Implement a strategic marketing plan and systematic approach to drive inbound growth and generate pipeline via email nurture and content marketing to prospects
- Implement segmentation/vertical strategy and measurement for new client acquisition as well as ongoing client communication
- Lead the day-to-day management of automated lifecycle of email campaigns
- Own lead management processes and documentation from Marketo to Salesforce and other Marketing and Sales tools
- Assist in the creation of ad hoc email campaigns to promote webinars, newsletters as well as service and operational emails
- Build engagement and cross-sell email campaigns to educate and incent our clients to adopt new products
- Manage the day-to-day targeted communications marketing calendar, including asset coordination, QA and development of all campaigns
- Review newsletter performance/metrics and provides insights
- Manage email lists and marketing segmentation
- Lead email marketing tests to improve targeted campaigns to generate leads for the sales team
- Execute the email program mix for early, mid, late stage goals, and report on individual campaign KPIs
- Test, measure and optimize all elements to meet pipeline and revenue goals
- Orchestrate a captivating customer journey through personalized inbound campaigns leveraging email marketing
- Database segmentation and clean up.
- Partner with content marketing and external agencies to create innovative marketing assets and account-specific messages that are aligned to the buyer’s journey.
- Maintain alignment with digital and web strategy teams on full email program mix, including segments, messaging, creative and outcomes
Attributes for a Successful Candidate:
- 5+ years of technology marketing experience
- 1+ years of Marketo experience
- 3+ Marketing Automation
- 3+ years of Salesforce experience
- Email marketing with knowledge of current trends and industry best practices
- Experience creating email nurture series with automated triggered campaigns
- Strong project management skills.
- Strong communications skills.
- Successful history in developing and executing multi-channel account-based digital programs that deliver results.
- Demonstrated experience running integrated campaigns leveraging non-digital channels such as email, direct mail, and field events.
- Proven track record of exceeding pipeline and revenue targets.
- Ability to back into a campaign plan to achieve pipeline targets.
- Deep understanding of enterprise sales cycles and enterprise buyer's journey.
- You’ll be launching a career at one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in North America!
- Unlimited PTO
- Hybrid/Remote work environment
- Lunch and snacks when you are in the office
- LYBL! Live your best life! $200 a month to spend on anything that enhances your life.
- Celebrate your birthday with the day off
- Charitable giving - get paid to volunteer for a day
- All the traditional goodies….health, dental, vision, and holidays
- Stock options
- Bonus program
- 401k to save for your future
- Fun company and team outings!