Who We Are:
At AuditBoard we inspire each other to innovate and are proud of what we are producing. We spend each day thinking of new ways to delight our customers and contribute to the greater good of our company and our surrounding communities. We are all about assisting each other and breaking through barriers to create the most loved auditing, risk, and compliance platform by our customers. This is how we have become one of the 200 fastest-growing tech companies in North America for the third year in a row as ranked by Deloitte!
AuditBoard transforms how audit, risk, and compliance professionals manage today’s dynamic risk landscape with a modern, connected platform that engages the front lines, surfaces the risks that matter, and drives better strategic decision-making. More than 30% of the Fortune 500, including 6 of the Fortune 10, leverage our award-winning technology to move their businesses forward with greater clarity and agility. And our customers love us: AuditBoard is top-rated on G2.com and Gartner Peer Insights.
Why This Role is Exciting:
Does telling big stories with real-world impacts drive you? Come help shape the narrative of one of the fastest-growing tech companies in North America! At AuditBoard we give risk management pros the tools to address global systemic challenges such as cybersecurity, sustainability, corporate fraud, and more. This is not your typical B2B tech company - the platform we’ve built has a real-world impact that ties into some of the most consequential challenges of our era.
- Work closely with the Marketing Communications Director and other internal stakeholders to manage external communications activities, contribute to strategic planning of corporate communications campaigns, and prep spokespeople for media availabilities.
- Craft polished and impactful media materials, including press releases, pitches, talking points, articles, data and research reports, and help drive strategy around their launches.
- Proactively pitch media to build and nurture relationships with key press contacts, oversee the response to inbound inquiries, and identify public relations opportunities.
- Manage executive speaker’s bureau, including managing the calendar of speaking events, scheduling speakers for key events, and assisting in the creation of presentations.
- Manage corporate awards program, including identifying key awards and submitting winning award entries.
- Assist in the management of external PR agencies.
Attributes for a Successful Candidate:
- 5+ years of professional experience in public relations or corporate communications in the tech industry (global comms experience a plus).
- Highly organized professional with experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional writer and communicator, skilled at crafting strong narratives.
- Extensive media relations work, including demonstrably strong relationships with reporters.
- Comfortable working directly with senior executives.
- Experience in successfully managing external public relations agencies.
- You’ll be launching a career at one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in North America!
- Unlimited PTO
- Hybrid/Remote work environment
- Lunch and snacks when you are in the office
- LYBL! Live your best life! $200 a month to spend on anything that enhances your life.
- Celebrate your birthday with the day off
- Charitable giving - get paid to volunteer for a day
- All the traditional goodies….health, dental, vision, and holidays
- Stock options
- Bonus program
- 401k to save for your future
- Fun company and team outings!