Who we are:
At AuditBoard we inspire each other to innovate and are proud of what we are producing. We spend each day thinking of new ways to help our customers and contribute to the greater good of our company and our surrounding communities. We are all about assisting each other and breaking through barriers to create the most loved auditing, risk, and compliance platform by our customers. This is how we have become one of the 100 fastest-growing tech companies in North America for the second year in a row as ranked by Deloitte!
AuditBoard transforms how audit, risk, and compliance professionals manage today’s dynamic risk landscape with a modern, connected platform that engages the front lines, surfaces the risks that matter, and drives better strategic decision-making. More than 25% of the Fortune 500 leverage our award-winning technology to move their businesses forward with greater clarity and agility, and AuditBoard is top-rated in GRC and audit management software on G2.
We are looking for positive, self-motivated professionals with customer support experience and an affinity for technology products and innovation. In this role, you will be working directly with our active clients assisting with any product feature functionality questions they have for the products your team supports.
Additionally, you will coordinate the delivery of a variety of services offered by our Support team. These services include but are not limited to: responding to inquiries via email tickets and phone, data migrations, live phone training, and reconfiguration. Through your experience in assisting our clients, you will gain a valuable understanding of the needs of our customers. Job duties also include helping troubleshoot any issues in the system that a client may have encountered and working with various internal teams to resolve these issues and/or provide solutions.
Attributes for Success:
- 1-3 years experience in a customer support function
- SaaS or Technology experience is preferred
- Accounting & Audit knowledge is a plus
- Familiarity with helpdesk ticketing systems
- Experience in assisting/creating training and technical support documentation
- Ability to analyze and troubleshoot in order to resolve problems quickly and cost
- Ability to communicate clearly with team members and clients
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills, with emphasis on phone, email, and online communications
- Collaborate with development, product management, and customer onboarding functions in order to care for customers efficiently and effectively
- Bachelor's degree or commensurate combination of education and experience
- High level of energy, drive, enthusiasm, initiative, commitment, and professionalism
- Self-starter with solid organizational and planning skills
- Open-minded and willing to learn
- You’ll be launching a career at one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies out there
- Highly competitive base salary and commissions
- Full private medical care
- Sponsored gym membership
- Stock options
- Hybrid work environment with coworking access across London
- Lunch and snacks when you are in the office
- Celebrate your birthday with the day off
- Charitable giving - get paid to volunteer for a day
- All the traditional goodies….full health, dental, PTO, holidays
- Wellness stipend to keep your mind and body healthy
- Fun company and team outings