Who We Are:
Having surpassed $100M ARR and continuing to grow rapidly, AuditBoard is the leading audit, risk, and compliance platform on the market. More than 30% of the Fortune 500, including 6 of the Fortune 10, leverage our award-winning technology to move their businesses forward with greater clarity and agility. And our customers love us: AuditBoard is top-rated on G2.com and Gartner Peer Insights.
At AuditBoard we inspire each other to innovate and are proud of what we are producing. We spend each day thinking of new ways to help our customers and contribute to the greater good of our company and our surrounding communities. We are all about assisting each other and breaking through barriers to create the most loved audit, risk, and compliance platform by our customers. This is how we have become one of the 500 fastest-growing tech companies in North America for the third year in a row as ranked by Deloitte!
Why This Role is Exciting:
In this role you will help make AuditBoard a world-class place to work by empowering and equipping AuditBoard staff with the technologies needed in a hybrid working environment, including administering enterprise networks, cloud-based systems, and endpoint devices. You will also provide mentorship to other members of the IT team. You will support our internal customers, including setup, maintenance, procurement, and management of our IT infrastructure, and serve as a point of escalation for Helpdesk staff. You will use your investigative skills to solve problems with minimal supervision, and have excellent interpersonal and communication skills. You will also research and lead implementation of new products and services in response to rapidly evolving business needs, and leverage existing systems and improve and document processes to maximize efficiency and value.
We are looking for positive, self-motivated professionals with significant systems administration experience with an affinity for technology products and innovation; Individuals who can flourish in a dynamic entrepreneurial environment with a "roll-up your sleeves" mentality and who are comfortable interacting with internal customers in person, online, and over the phone.
Attributes for a Successful Candidate:
- Bachelor's degree or relevant professional certification preferred
- 5+ years working in a systems administration or comparable IT role
- Expertise with both Mac and Windows endpoint management
- Significant experience with Google Workspace & Office 365 administration
- Experience managing IAM using cloud-based identity providers (Okta, OneLogin…etc.).
- Knowledge of scripting (e.g. Bash, PowerShell, Python) and automation is preferred
- Strong knowledge of basic networking (routing, switching, WiFi, etc.) preferred
- Prior SaaS administration experience is highly preferred
- Atlassian Cloud (Jira, Confluence) experience and skill preferred
- Ability to work in a hybrid environment.
- You’ll be launching a career at one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in North America!
- Unlimited PTO
- Hybrid/Remote work environment
- Lunch and snacks when you are in the office
- LYBL! Live your best life! $200 a month to spend on anything that enhances your life.
- Celebrate your birthday with the day off
- Charitable giving - get paid to volunteer for a day
- All the traditional goodies….health, dental, vision, and holidays
- Stock options
- Bonus program
- 401k to save for your future
- Fun company and team outings!