Who we are:
At AuditBoard we inspire each other to innovate and are proud of what we are producing. We spend each day thinking of new ways to delight our customers and contribute to the greater good of our company and our surrounding communities. We are all about assisting each other and breaking through barriers to create the most loved auditing, risk, and compliance platform by our customers. This is how we have become one of the 100 fastest-growing tech companies in North America for the second year in a row as ranked by Deloitte!
AuditBoard transforms how audit, risk, and compliance professionals manage today’s dynamic risk landscape with a modern, connected platform that engages the front lines, surfaces the risks that matter, and drives better strategic decision-making. More than 30% of the Fortune 500, including 6 of the Fortune 10, leverage our award-winning technology to move their businesses forward with greater clarity and agility. And our customers love us: AuditBoard is top-rated on G2.com and Gartner Peer Insights.
Why this role is exciting:
As a Manager, Salesforce CPQ Solution Architect, you’ll own the technical architecture of Quote to Cash working with Salesforce CPQ and related tools that drive the end to end journey. You’ll also work cross-functionally with various GTM teams as well as Finance to map processes and translate business requirements into scalable solutions. This role is a unique opportunity to define best-in-class when it comes to the technical and business aspects of Quote to Cash across integrated systems.
Attributes for a successful candidate:
- 5+ years of Salesforce CPQ experience
- Advanced knowledge of CPQ features/objects/definitions including price pules, product rules, summary variables, quote templates, QLE configuration, etc.
- Advanced knowledge of Advanced Approvals, smart approvals, discount matrix, tiered discounting and approval email templates
- Familiarity with downstream financial systems such as SaaS Optics, ERP, Netsuite, CLM, etc.
- Strong understanding of B2B Subscription model and the business processes surrounding amendments, renewals, entitlements, products and discounting
- Experience driving business engagement with Deal Desk, Finance and GTM teams to translate Quote to Cash requirements into scalable system solutions
- Demonstrated experience leading large technical projects through requirement gathering, solution design, implementation and hypercare
- Ability to prioritise and execute tasks with scalability and efficiency top of mind
- Eagerness to research and recommend new technologies or creative solutions that help drive productivity across the business
- Highly organised with strong attention to detail
- Familiarly with Jira and agile methodologies a plus
- You’ll be launching a career at one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in North America!
- Hybrid/Remote work environment
- Lunch and snacks when you are in the office
- LYBL! Live your best life! $200 a month to spend on anything that enhances your life.
- Unlimited Access to LinkedIn Learning
- Additional stipend for learning courses or certifications
- Celebrate your birthday with the day off
- Charitable giving - get paid to volunteer for a day
- All the traditional goodies….health, dental, vision, PTO, holidays
- Stock options
- Bonus program
- 401k to save for your future
- Fun company and team outings!