Who We Are:
Having surpassed $100M ARR and continuing to grow rapidly, AuditBoard is the leading audit, risk, and compliance platform on the market. More than 30% of the Fortune 500, including 6 of the Fortune 10, leverage our award-winning technology to move their businesses forward with greater clarity and agility. And our customers love us: AuditBoard is top-rated on G2.com and Gartner Peer Insights.
At AuditBoard we inspire each other to innovate and are proud of what we are producing. We spend each day thinking of new ways to help our customers and contribute to the greater good of our company and our surrounding communities. We are all about assisting each other and breaking through barriers to create the most loved audit, risk, and compliance platform by our customers. This is how we have become one of the 500 fastest-growing tech companies in North America for the third year in a row as ranked by Deloitte!
Why This Role is Exciting:
The people team at AuditBoard aspires to create career-defining experiences for all employees. As our Talent & Development Program Manager your job is to create programs, processes, and infrastructure that enable our employees to reach their career goals. We have an opportunity to build a talent strategy unique to AuditBoard- one that embodies our values and can scale as we grow. To do that, we’re looking for an innovative leader to push beyond basic ratings, engagement surveys, and talent assessments, and architect a true culture of feedback.
Attributes for a Successful Candidate:
- Design-Thinker. Experience designing and executing performance management programs to inspire high performing teams.
- Inclusive Leadership. You’ve created programs that enable employees from different backgrounds to achieve their career dreams.
- Agility. You relish the pace of hypergrowth and the accompanying opportunities. You are flexible and able to adapt quickly to changes and shifting priorities
- Ownership. Experience taking programs from idea through implementation, being iterative to make positive progress and measure success
- Business Acumen: You believe people strategy is business strategy- you’re perceptive, decisive, and aware of the business implications of your program design.
- Collaborative. You have experience working across people and business stakeholders to deliver programs.
- Life-long Learner. You are energized by new ideas, and are excited to not only learn about what’s next, but also to teach others.
- You’ll be launching a career at one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in North America!
- Unlimited PTO
- Hybrid/Remote work environment
- Lunch and snacks when you are in the office
- LYBL! Live your best life! $200 a month to spend on anything that enhances your life.
- Celebrate your birthday with the day off
- Charitable giving - not only do we offer a charitable match but you also are eligible for volunteer time off
- All the traditional goodies….health, dental, vision, and holidays
- Stock options
- Bonus program
- 401k to save for your future
- Fun company and team outings!