At AuditBoard, we are building out a world-class revenue organization with proven leaders from the SaaS and audit, risk, and compliance industries. We believe RevOps is the catalyst that makes the GTM engine run. In particular, we believe that a world-class deal desk function can increase our win rate, drive up our average selling price, and reduce our sales cycles.
We are looking for an experienced deal desk manager who feels the same way and wants to help build a world-class GTM engine. The Deal Desk Manager will sit at the intersection of Sales, Legal, Finance, and Product Marketing, acting as a strategic advisor, managing deal flow and driving growth while minimizing sales cycle times. This person will act as an escalation point on deal exceptions and will be a go to advisor for Sales and Sales Leadership.
Here is a sample of things you’ll get to do:
- Manage complex, nonstandard deals with multiple cross-functional partners
- Provide guidance to Account Executives/Sales Management on deal structuring in a way that meets customers' requirements, sets them up for maximum success, and maximizes ARR
- Partner with Sales to ensure opportunities are properly created and tracked in Salesforce including stage, probability, booking amount, and various other required fields
- Partner with Finance and Legal teams to craft contractual language to ensure transactions comply with revenue recognition and business operational policies
- Drive consistency across deal process by helping to optimize, streamline, and align quote-to-cash processes
- Owns day-to-day quote management and pricing approvals, ensuring compliance with published sales and business approval policies
- Serve as the main point of contact for our Sales team on all operational deal components
- Monitor deal progress and support Sales with closing bookings
- Support the organization with special projects as needed
- Partners with the GTM Systems teams to facilitate process and system improvements, sales enablement and other special projects related to Quote to Cash (developing documentation / testing / policies, etc)
- Establish metrics and processes to improve business visibility and consistency of practices across teams
Required Skills and Experience:
- 3-6 yrs of Experience in Deal Desk, Sales Ops, Revenue, contracts, and/or pricing
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure; diligent with deliverables and deadlines
- Proven success supporting and advising SaaS Sales teams
- Proven success partnering closely with cross-functional teams such as Sales, Legal, and Finance
- Experience working with remote sales and business partner teams
- Dedication to excellent customer service
- Strong oral and written communication skills with the ability to synthesize and effectively communicate information across teams
- Proven project management experience and ability to own and run deals end-to-end
- Highly Organized, strong attention to detail, and goal oriented
- Ability to work independently and multitask effectively
- Innate curiosity and not afraid to ask thoughtful questions
- Energetic, dedicated, and ambitious
- Salesforce CPQ experience preferred
- Strong understanding of ARR / TCV / REN
- You’ll be launching a career at one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in North America!
- Unlimited PTO
- Hybrid/Remote work environment
- Lunch and snacks when you are in the office
- LYBL! Live your best life! $200 a month to spend on anything that enhances your life.
- Celebrate your birthday with the day off
- Charitable giving - get paid to volunteer for a day
- All the traditional goodies….health, dental, vision, and holidays
- Stock options
- Bonus program
- 401k to save for your future
- Fun company and team outings!