Director of Demand Generation [IT Risk & Compliance Market]
Who we are:
Having surpassed $100M ARR and continuing to grow rapidly, AuditBoard is the leading audit, risk, and compliance platform on the market. Used by more than 25% of the Fortune 500, our award-winning technology transforms how audit, risk, and compliance professionals manage today’s dynamic risk landscape with a modern, connected platform that engages the front lines, surfaces the risks that matter, and drives better strategic decision-making. AuditBoard has been the top-rated GRC and audit management software on G2 for the past 2+ years.
At AuditBoard we inspire each other to innovate and are proud of what we are producing. We spend each day thinking of new ways to help our customers and contribute to the greater good of our company and our surrounding communities. We are all about assisting each other and breaking through barriers to create the most loved audit, risk, and compliance platform by our customers.
What we are looking for:
We’re looking for a Director of Demand Generation to join our growing marketing team and world-class organization. This is an opportunity to be a major player in driving the continued exponential growth of AuditBoard, through designing and executing successful demand generation strategies.
The ideal candidate should be both a team leader as well as someone who is willing to dig into the details and personally drive the work forward. They need to possess a unique blend of strategic thinking, broad B2B demand gen know-how, results orientation, and customer obsession. They must enjoy striving for continuous improvements, delivering against increasing goals, collaborating in a team environment, and coaching and mentoring others.
- Own creation and execution of innovative demand generation strategies, collaborating with the broader marketing and GTM teams to execute against those growth plans.
- Create a roadmap of multi-channel demand generation programs and campaigns for targeted segments and personas designed to achieve pipeline goals.
- Collaborate with marketing team members on campaign concept, content requirements, buyer's journey development and digital marketing execution across various channels (e.g. paid media, email marketing, organic, content marketing, ABM platforms).
- Work collaboratively across marketing, and with sales development, revenue operations and customer operations teams to design and create the most efficient and scalable processes and automation to accelerate business growth.
- Lead with data, working closely with marketing ops to develop consistent, standardized, and reliable reports and dashboards to measure and manage program performance.
- Understand our customers, the reasons they buy, and the overall market landscape. Work with the team to turn these insights into effective go-to-market strategies for customer acquisition.
- Lead and coach a team of high performing demand generation professionals.
- Forecast, plan, measure, analyze, and report the impact of programs and campaigns on marketing funnel, sales pipeline, and revenue (ROI).
- 10+ years in demand generation at B2B technology, 2+ years managing a team
- Experience within a hyper-growth company and fast-paced environment; ideally through growth stages of $50M to $500M ARR
- Strong management skills with a proven ability to grow a team
- Proven track record working with sales leaders and teams to increase conversion rates throughout the funnel
- Experience using tools such as Salesforce CRM, Marketo, Outreach, ABM platforms, ad tech, SEM apps, conversational chat, and web analytics to drive productivity and achieve goals
- Experience developing and delivering on programs that support Enterprise and Commercial SaaS sales organizations across geographies
- Strong analytical skills, with experience deploying scalable testing frameworks and growth marketing programs
- Deep understanding of lead lifecycle management: lead stages/flow and conversion optimization, lead routing, database management, lead scoring, nurture streams, multi-touch pipeline and revenue attribution
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, organized project manager
- You’ll be launching a career at one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in North America!
- Hybrid/Remote work environment
- Lunch and snacks when you are in the office
- LYBL! Live your best life! $200 a month to spend on anything that enhances your life.
- Unlimited Access to LinkedIn Learning
- Additional stipend for learning courses or certifications
- Celebrate your birthday with the day off
- Charitable giving - get paid to volunteer for a day
- All the traditional goodies….health, dental, vision, PTO, holidays
- Stock options
- Bonus program
- 401k to save for your future
- Fun company and team outings!