Position: Enterprise Account Executive
Location: New York, Boston, Northern Virginia, Charlotte, Miami, Atlanta, Chicago, Philadelphia
Who We Are
Having surpassed $100M ARR and continuing to grow rapidly, AuditBoard is the leading audit, risk, and compliance platform on the market. More than 30% of the Fortune 500, including 6 of the Fortune 10, leverage our award-winning technology to move their businesses forward with greater clarity and agility. And our customers love us: AuditBoard is top-rated on G2.com and Gartner Peer Insights.
At AuditBoard we inspire each other to innovate and are proud of what we are producing. We spend each day thinking of new ways to help our customers and contribute to the greater good of our company and our surrounding communities. We are all about assisting each other and breaking through barriers to create the most loved audit, risk, and compliance platform by our customers. This is how we have become one of the 500 fastest-growing tech companies in North America for the third year in a row as ranked by Deloitte!
Who We Are Looking For
We are looking for intelligent, coachable, hard-working, and driven current and former Big 4 practitioners to sell AuditBoard products into large ( >$2b in annual revenues) publicly traded and private organizations. The Manager / Director of Solutions Advisory Services (i.e. Account Executive) will manage a territory to proactively generate new opportunities into target accounts, close business to achieve quarterly and annual revenue goals, and report the Area Director, Enterprise Sales.
- Achieve quarterly and annual revenue targets
- Proactively prospect, identify, qualify and develop a sales pipeline
- Listen and comprehend customer pain points and goals and objectives to tailor AuditBoard’s products and services.
- Present a compelling solution of the AuditBoard suite of products to clients using the information found in the discovery phase
- Engage with C-level prospects to position AuditBoard's strategic value proposition and drive the deal to closure
- Leverage a values-based sales process to work with multiple client personas to close new business
- Use a MEDDIC-based sales qualification methodology to manages sales resources and to report sales forecasts is preferred
- Attend networking events and conferences to build relationships that will create new business opportunities.
- Engage and build relationships with AuditBoard Partners and Alliances to help drive new pipeline growth and close new business
- Evangelize the organizational need for a strong audit, risk, and control environment to drive new pipeline and win new business.
Attributes for Successful Candidates
- Be a Manager or higher in a Risk Advisory practice (i.e. risk management, internal audit) of a Big4 firm.
- Experience selling Saas enterprise / B2B solutions is preferred
- Willingness to be coached and discipline to carry-out responsibilities in a team selling environment.
- Great at building relationships and working within a team-selling environment
- Previous success winning in a competitive environment
- You’ll be launching a career at one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in North America!
- Hybrid/Remote work environment
- Unlimited PTO
- Lunch and snacks when you are in the office
- LYBL! Live your best life! $200 a month to spend on anything that enhances your life.
- Celebrate your birthday with the day off
- Charitable giving - get paid to volunteer for a day
- All the traditional goodies….health, dental, vision, holidays
- Stock options
- Bonus program
- 401k to save for your future
- Fun company and team outings!