Who We Are:
Having surpassed $100M ARR and continuing to grow rapidly, AuditBoard is the leading audit, risk, and compliance platform on the market. More than 30% of the Fortune 500, including 6 of the Fortune 10, leverage our award-winning technology to move their businesses forward with greater clarity and agility. And our customers love us: AuditBoard is top-rated on G2.com and Gartner Peer Insights.
At AuditBoard we inspire each other to innovate and are proud of what we are producing. We spend each day thinking of new ways to help our customers and contribute to the greater good of our company and our surrounding communities. We are all about assisting each other and breaking through barriers to create the most loved audit, risk, and compliance platform by our customers. This is how we have become one of the 500 fastest-growing tech companies in North America for the third year in a row as ranked by Deloitte!
Who We Are Looking For:
We are looking for a positive, self-motivated professional with experience in project management to implement AuditBoard’s software. The Implementation Manager will be responsible for effectively managing all aspects of AuditBoard’s implementations from sales handoff to system go-live.
- Develop a deep knowledge of our product, and help customers through the implementation lifecycle from kickoff, through design and user acceptance testing.
- Serve as a project manager for large and enterprise-scale clients and be the point of contact for their AuditBoard implementation projects.
- Maintain project status and manage client and internal resources to complete project deliverables.
- Able to gather and interpret customer requirements and configure the AuditBoard solution to meet their needs.
- Identify and drive areas of improvement and/or efficiency in the implementation process
- Collaborate cross-functionally with the sales and product departments to shape the product roadmap and align on implementation and go-to-market methodology
- Support strategic and value-driving initiatives to scale the implementation process
Attributes of a Successful Candidate:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business, Computer Science or related field
- 5+ years of experience in a professional services firm as a Project manager, consultant, and/ or experience as an Internal or External Auditor.
- Audit, SOX, Enterprise Risk Management and/or accounting experience preferred
- Outgoing personality and the ability to build strong and fast relationships with clients
- Implementations are conducted virtually, strong written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Ability to connect at all levels of the organization using diplomatic communication, influence, and negotiation skills.
- Able to run virtual meetings effectively and present topics and drive agenda in front of clients and internal team.
- Ability to multi-task and attention to detail.
- Strong problem solving, analytical, and organizational skills.
- Ability to manage own workload with limited oversight
- Understands and thrives in a fast-paced environment and ability to prioritize work accordingly.
- Intermediate to expert Excel skills.
- You’ll be launching a career at one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in North America!
- Unlimited PTO
- Hybrid/Remote work environment
- Lunch and snacks when you are in the office
- LYBL! Live your best life! $200 a month to spend on anything that enhances your life.
- Celebrate your birthday with the day off
- Charitable giving - get paid to volunteer for a day
- All the traditional goodies….health, dental, and vision
- Stock options
- Bonus program
- 401k to save for your future
- Fun company and team outings!