Location: Remote- US
Who We Are:
Having surpassed $100M ARR and continuing to grow rapidly, AuditBoard is the leading audit, risk, and compliance platform on the market. More than 30% of the Fortune 500, including 6 of the Fortune 10, leverage our award-winning technology to move their businesses forward with greater clarity and agility. And our customers love us: AuditBoard is top-rated on G2.com and Gartner Peer Insights.
At AuditBoard we inspire each other to innovate and are proud of what we are producing. We spend each day thinking of new ways to help our customers and contribute to the greater good of our company and our surrounding communities. We are all about assisting each other and breaking through barriers to create the most loved audit, risk, and compliance platform by our customers. This is how we have become one of the 500 fastest-growing tech companies in North America for the third year in a row as ranked by Deloitte!
Why This Role is Exciting:
A key member of our people leadership team, leading our HR Operations and Total Rewards function, you have a unique opportunity to create an employee-centric experience at every touchpoint during the employee lifecycle. As a company, one of our goals is to attract, engage, develop and retain great talent and this leader will be instrumental in achieving that goal. This role is both hands-on and strategic: refining our total rewards philosophy; scaling our compensation and benefits programs; building strong HR technology infrastructure; building immigration and mobility programs; and refining HR delivery model to enable self-service with support. Managing and coaching a high-performing team you will innovate together, creating programs that meet employees where they are today and build a strong foundation for tomorrow while reinforcing our company values.
Attributes for a Successful Candidate:
As a high-growth organization, this is an ideal role for someone who is excited about contributing at both hands-on and strategic levels, to foster an environment where all AuditBoarders are rewarded fairly for doing great work, benefits are built to support AuditBoarders in the moments that matter the most, and we build programs and process that scale for exponential growth and a bright future and experience exponential career growth. A successful candidate:
- Internalizes #customerobsession and earned the role of trusted strategic partner for the leaders across the business including the executive team;
- Embraces collaboration and believes that the best work is done when we #wintogether- builds strong relationships internally across key teams (finance, legal, business operations, IT) and identifies the best external partners to help scale efficiently;
- Believes in #constantinnovation - keeps a pulse on new technologies, emerging trends, and have a pulse on candidate and employee expectations;
- Lives our value of #grittyresilience - is resourceful, execution oriented, and to able to work in a fast paced environment, all while handling multiple projects and priorities simultaneously;
- Uses data (market, internal, etc) and delivers insights to drive business decisions and can effectively coach others to do the same;
- Understands all facets of total rewards, including equity compensation, and is a big picture thinker in designing and delivering rewards programs;
- Has experience building programs that scale across benefits, compensation, mobility, immigration, HR systems, and analytics;
- Has operated in a global environment and can create an HR infrastructure that scales across our existing footprint, and allows us to expand into new regions;
- Has 10+ years of Total Rewards & HR Operations experience within dynamic scaling companies, ideally in the tech sector.
- You’ll be launching a career at one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in North America!
- Unlimited PTO
- Hybrid/Remote work environment
- Lunch and snacks when you are in the office
- LYBL! Live your best life! $200 a month to spend on anything that enhances your life.
- Celebrate your birthday with the day off
- Charitable giving - get paid to volunteer for a day
- All the traditional goodies….health, dental, vision, and holidays
- Stock options
- Bonus program
- 401k to save for your future
- Fun company and team outings!