Who We Are:
Our enablement organization is growing! Come help us up-level our sales team here at AuditBoard. We’ve built out an incredible team of passionate and resilient BDRs who help drive our pipeline for account executives. To ensure we continue to up-level our organization, we are looking to advance and deliver on a “best-in-class” business development program.
This is an exciting and challenging opportunity where you will be partnering with BDR leadership to build and deploy enablement programs. The ideal candidate will have proven experience as an outbound BDR, allowing you to apply your subject matter expertise to supporting both LIVE and on-demand training. We are looking for someone who is a great program manager, content creator, and trainer.
Why This Role is Exciting:
- Work alongside BDR leadership to document the “BDR Playbook”, inclusive of key milestones, accompanying behaviors/activities, how to execute (ie. what good looks like), and metrics to monitor adoption/efficacy of the process.
- Develop and deliver training for key skills and activities using a variety of mediums, including LIVE classroom training, online/on-demand tutorials and certifications, and videos.
- Work with product marketing (and other supporting departments) to build outbound messaging (via Outreach.io) and corresponding talk-tracks to build pipeline.
- Coach on soft skills aligning to business development (i.e. prospecting refinement, building cold-call confidence, qualification, working with AEs, etc.)
- Support the onboarding of new BDRs, helping with both LIVE and on-demand training via our learning management system (LMS)
- Assist in building out pipeline generation campaigns, including messaging support (noted above) and strategy/coordination across segments.
- Monitor key metrics including pipeline contribution, time to ramp, tool utilization, and overall training ROI.
- Support talent assessments and/or “academy programs” to build and improve upon key competencies to support career development
- Manage the BDR training calendar and its stakeholders in order to simplify information going to teams at the right time to maximize retention and behavior changes.
- Answer ad-hoc rep requests and questions to help navigate people, information, and process at our organization.
Attributes for a Successful Candidate:
- 2+ years professional experience as a BDR or similar customer facing role (sales, success, renewals, etc.). Preference given to candidates with experience in training and/or enablement.
- Proven track record of quota attainment, across multiple consecutive quarters.
- Excellent knowledge of SaaS sales processes, best practices, and popular tools leveraged by sales teams. Preference given to candidates with knowledge/previous experience with Salesforce, Outreach, GONG, and WorkRamp.
- Understanding of training best practices and experience delivering training through a variety of delivery methods (online, in-person, etc.)
- High adaptability, including the ability to manage multiple and competing priorities, quick deadlines, and constant change.
- Expert ability to collaborate and drive co-ownership of key programs and deliverables, while coordinating multiple activities and programs within a team environment.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Proficiency using the Google suite of products.
- You’ll be launching a career at one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in North America!
- Unlimited PTO
- Hybrid/Remote work environment
- Lunch and snacks when you are in the office
- LYBL! Live your best life! $200 a month to spend on anything that enhances your life.
- Celebrate your birthday with the day off
- Charitable giving - get paid to volunteer for a day
- All the traditional goodies….health, dental, vision, and holidays
- Stock options
- Bonus program
- 401k to save for your future
- Fun company and team outings!