Who We Are
At AuditBoard we inspire each other to innovate and are proud of what we are producing. We spend each day thinking of new ways to delight our customers and contribute to the greater good of our company and our surrounding communities. We are all about assisting each other and breaking through barriers to create the most loved auditing, risk, and compliance platform by our customers. This is how we have become one of the 100 fastest-growing tech companies in North America for the second year in a row as ranked by Deloitte!
AuditBoard transforms how audit, risk, and compliance professionals manage today’s dynamic risk landscape with a modern, connected platform that engages the front lines, surfaces the risks that matter, and drives better strategic decision-making. More than 30% of the Fortune 500, including 6 of the Fortune 10, leverage our award-winning technology to move their businesses forward with greater clarity and agility. And our customers love us: AuditBoard is top-rated on G2.com and Gartner Peer Insights.
Who We Are Looking For
We are looking for a positive, self-motivated professional with experience in project management to implement AuditBoard’s software. The Implementation Project Lead (Remote - East Coast) will be responsible for effectively managing all aspects of AuditBoard’s implementations from sales handoff to system go-live.
- Develop a deep knowledge of our product, and help customers through the implementation lifecycle from kickoff, through design and user acceptance testing.
- Serve as a project manager for small, medium and large AuditBoard implementation projects.
- Maintain project status and manage client and internal resources to complete project deliverables.
- Able to gather and interpret customer requirements and configure the AuditBoard solution to meet their needs.
Attributes of a Successful Candidate
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business, Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years of experience in a professional services firm as a Project manager, and/ or experience as an Internal or External Auditor.
- Audit, SOX and accounting experience preferred
- Outgoing personality and the ability to build strong and fast relationships with clients
- Implementations are conducted virtually, strong written and verbal communication skills are required.
- Ability to connect at all levels of the organization using diplomatic communication, influence, and negotiation skills.
- Able to run virtual meetings effectively and present topics and drive agenda in front of clients and internal team.
- Ability to multi-task and attention to detail.
- Strong problem solving, analytical, and organizational skills.
- Ability to manage own workload with limited oversight
- Understands and thrives in a fast-paced environment and ability to prioritize work accordingly.
- Intermediate to expert Excel skills.
- You’ll be launching a career at one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in North America!
- Hybrid/Remote work environment
- Unlimited PTO
- Lunch and snacks when you are in the office
- LYBL! Live your best life! $200 a month to spend on anything that enhances your life.
- Celebrate your birthday with the day off
- Charitable giving - get paid to volunteer for a day
- All the traditional goodies….health, dental, vision, holidays
- Stock options
- Bonus program
- 401k to save for your future
- Fun company and team outings!