Who We Are
Having surpassed $100M ARR and continuing to grow rapidly, AuditBoard is the leading audit, risk, and compliance platform on the market. More than 30% of the Fortune 500, including 6 of the Fortune 10, leverage our award-winning technology to move their businesses forward with greater clarity and agility. And our customers love us: AuditBoard is top-rated on G2.com and Gartner Peer Insights.
At AuditBoard we inspire each other to innovate and are proud of what we are producing. We spend each day thinking of new ways to help our customers and contribute to the greater good of our company and our surrounding communities. We are all about assisting each other and breaking through barriers to create the most loved audit, risk, and compliance platform by our customers. This is how we have become one of the 500 fastest-growing tech companies in North America for the fourth year in a row as ranked by Deloitte!
Why This Role is Exciting
We are looking for intelligent, coachable, hard-working, and driven professionals to help guide and shape a World Class Partner Organization. As a Sr. Manager, IT Risk and Compliance Alliances you’ll be responsible for recruiting, managing, and enabling partners, within the Risk and Compliance arena, helping to drive AuditBoard revenue, and product adoption across these key segments. Key Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Assist partner and sales leadership in guiding and shaping the AuditBoard partner experience and Go-To-Market Strategy for IT Risk and Security Compliance Alliances.
- Identify and develop the Ideal Partner Profile specific to the Risk and Compliance Industry, develop target personas, and Addressable and Target Markets.
- Achieve quarterly and annual revenue, pipeline, and/or partner acquisition targets.
- Build, guide, and shape a solid partner ecosystem that generates a consistent and repeatable funnel of opportunities by recruiting, onboarding, and enabling new and existing partners within the Integrated Risk Management Ecosystem.
- Develop a deep understanding of partners’ business strategy and build specific AuditBoard growth initiatives that align to partners’ business strategy.
- Collaborate with partners to develop measurable strategic goals and drive partner success against those goals.
- Develop an appropriate strategy to build awareness and adoption of the AuditBoard platform across identified Risk and Compliance Partners.
- Increase partner driven sales by creating a territory strategy with Regional Account Executives, and Sales Leaders by designing and running activities such as: Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs), joint account mapping, joint pipeline review and forecast, solution definition and alignment.
- Enable the AuditBoard Compliance Sales Executives, and Leaders to Recruit perspective Risk and Compliance Partners.
- Plan and execute, in collaboration with Marketing, activities and events that will generate and influence the business in the region.
- Serve as a primary AuditBoard point of contact for the executives at your assigned partner organizations.
- Support AuditBoard sales activities webcasts, roadshows, contract negotiations.
- Work effectively across the AuditBoard organization to drive strategic partner initiatives and partner enablement; report results to key internal stakeholders including Marketing, Sales Teams, Product Teams and Executives.
Attributes for Successful Candidates
- The candidate should have a demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges, with the ability to build and convey compelling value propositions.
- At least 10 years experience with a demonstrated sales and channel track record of success, working with managed service providers, System Integrators and/or Value Added Reseller Partners.
- Experience identifying, building, and maturing relationships with partners in the IT Security and Risk space.
- Familiar with Infosec Compliance channel partners and service providers
- Proven track record as a key stakeholder in building partner programs, ecosystems, and Partner Go-To-Market strategies.
- Strong networking, business development, and influencing skills that translates into building commitment and driving actions across organizational boundaries.
- Experienced at influencing others, both externally and internally; ability to work effectively and build consensus across various functional groups to achieve goals.
- Effective in a matrix environment, comfortable with environments lacking full definition, willing to take calculated risks.
- You’ll be launching a career at one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in North America!
- Flexible Vacation
- Hybrid/Remote work environment
- Lunch and snacks when you are in the office
- LYBL: Live your best life! $200 a month to spend on anything that enhances your life
- Celebrate your birthday with the day off
- Charitable giving - get paid to volunteer for a day
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning
- All the traditional goodies….health, dental, vision, and holidays
- Stock options
- Bonus program
- 401k to save for your future
- Fun company and team outings!