Who We Are:
Having surpassed $100M ARR and continuing to grow rapidly, AuditBoard is the leading audit, risk, and compliance platform on the market. More than 30% of the Fortune 500, including 6 of the Fortune 10, leverage our award-winning technology to move their businesses forward with greater clarity and agility. And our customers love us: AuditBoard is top-rated on G2.com and Gartner Peer Insights.
At AuditBoard we inspire each other to innovate and are proud of what we are producing. We spend each day thinking of new ways to help our customers and contribute to the greater good of our company and our surrounding communities. We are all about assisting each other and breaking through barriers to create the most loved audit, risk, and compliance platform by our customers. This is how we have become one of the 500 fastest-growing tech companies in North America for the third year in a row as ranked by Deloitte!
Why This Role is Exciting:
- Lead, motivate, and mentor a highly-talented product marketing team
- Collaborate with product leadership to define our roadmap and plan to win across the Internal Audit market
- Be the expert for Auditboard’s products and innovation, use cases, and the markets in which we compete, internally and externally
- Act as a strategic thought partner with sales to build the playbooks, content, and resources to help us improve sales productivity and win rates
- Define GTM & launch plans for new features as a cross-functional leader and partner to sales, marketing, product, and client success teams
- Develop messaging, positioning, buyer personas, product presentations and key content as the cornerstone of strategic campaigns
- Help direct our competitive intelligence program to ensure that the team can communicate our differentiation and identify opportunities for future growth
- Work closely with the demand generation team to design compelling campaigns for prospects, customers, and partners
Attributes for a Successful Candidate:
- 4-8 years of product marketing experience at a rapidly scaling B2B SaaS company, with 2-4 years people management experience
- Experience across each area of product marketing, from market strategy and GTM to enablement and messaging
- Ability to span both strategy and execution as the leader of a small team
- Ability to think creatively to solve problems and build new processes
- Sincere interest in customer impact, constant innovation, and personal improvement
- Exposure to Audit, Compliance, Information Security Industry a plus
- You’ll be launching a career at one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in North America!
- Unlimited PTO
- Hybrid/Remote work environment
- Lunch and snacks when you are in the office
- LYBL! Live your best life! $200 a month to spend on anything that enhances your life.
- Celebrate your birthday with the day off
- Charitable giving - get paid to volunteer for a day
- All the traditional goodies….health, dental, vision, and holidays
- Stock options
- Bonus program
- 401k to save for your future
- Fun company and team outings!