Who We Are:
Having surpassed $100M ARR and continuing to grow rapidly, AuditBoard is the leading audit, risk, and compliance platform on the market. More than 30% of the Fortune 500, including 6 of the Fortune 10, leverage our award-winning technology to move their businesses forward with greater clarity and agility. And our customers love us: AuditBoard is top-rated on G2.com and Gartner Peer Insights.
At AuditBoard we inspire each other to innovate and are proud of what we are producing. We spend each day thinking of new ways to help our customers and contribute to the greater good of our company and our surrounding communities. We are all about assisting each other and breaking through barriers to create the most loved audit, risk, and compliance platform by our customers. This is how we have become one of the 500 fastest-growing tech companies in North America for the third year in a row as ranked by Deloitte!
Why This Role is Exciting:
- Lead the emerging competitive intelligence program for one of the fastest growing B2B tech companies globally
- Provide actionable tools and resources (e.g. battlecards, competitive matrix) with defensible analysis/proof points, in close partnership with product marketing and sales leadership
- Deliver regular metrics and analysis to help inform product roadmap, sales strategy, company positioning
- Scale our win/loss analysis program by overseeing prospect and customer interviews, data analysis, and sharing regular actionable insights with leadership
- Partner with sales, product and product marketing leadership to identify and drive key competitive research projects to inform win-plan development
Attributes for a Successful Candidate:
- 2-6 years of competitive intelligence experience at a rapidly scaling B2B SaaS company, with 1-4 years people management experience
- Experience across each area of competitive intelligence, tools, and analysis
- Ability to span both strategy and execution as the leader of a small team
- Expertise with competitive intelligence tools and platforms
- Ability to think creatively to solve problems and build new processes
- Sincere interest in customer impact, constant innovation, and personal improvement
- Executive presence and comfort presenting to senior leadership
- You’ll be launching a career at one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in North America!
- Unlimited PTO
- Hybrid/Remote work environment
- Lunch and snacks when you are in the office
- LYBL! Live your best life! $200 a month to spend on anything that enhances your life.
- Celebrate your birthday with the day off
- Charitable giving - get paid to volunteer for a day
- All the traditional goodies….health, dental, vision, and holidays
- Stock options
- Bonus program
- 401k to save for your future
- Fun company and team outings!