Who We Are:
Having surpassed $100M ARR and continuing to grow rapidly, AuditBoard is the leading audit, risk, and compliance platform on the market. More than 30% of the Fortune 500, including 6 of the Fortune 10, leverage our award-winning technology to move their businesses forward with greater clarity and agility. And our customers love us: AuditBoard is top-rated on G2.com and Gartner Peer Insights.
At AuditBoard we inspire each other to innovate and are proud of what we are producing. We spend each day thinking of new ways to help our customers and contribute to the greater good of our company and our surrounding communities. We are all about assisting each other and breaking through barriers to create the most loved audit, risk, and compliance platform by our customers. This is how we have become one of the 500 fastest-growing tech companies in North America for the third year in a row as ranked by Deloitte!
Why This Role is Exciting:
We’re looking for a savvy Demand Generation Marketing Manager to execute, optimize, and scale our Demand Generation programs for our Internal Audit market. The ideal candidate will be results-oriented, data-driven and have proven expertise in the multi-channel approach, including digital (search, display, social, content syndication, retargeting), direct mail, email, field events, and sales development coordination to generate leads and create sales pipeline at scale.
Attributes for a Successful Candidate:
- Execute demand generation strategy to meet pipeline creation and influence goals.
- Facilitate segmentation and/or account selection, target list development and ongoing target list maintenance in conjunction with sales and sales development leaders.
- Develop compelling programs that successfully engage accounts and drive conversion.
- Develop a strong collaborative rapport with Sales leadership to align on goals and gain support on integrated programs.
- Create, plan, and execute multi-channel campaigns through targeted digital, content, event, and web marketing efforts, creating a highly effective and personalized approach for strategic accounts, nurturing buyers through their journey.
- Research new strategies including competitor strategies and industry trends to keep up-to-date
- Take a data-driven approach to the customization of marketing programs for buyers, creating vertical-based or other personalized assets as needed.
- Monitor campaign pacing and performance to optimize; provide regular reporting to management.
- Prioritize low-cost, high-reward campaigns, and eliminate low yield campaigns.
- Present regularly on program performance and success to Sales and Marketing leaders.
- 5+ years of B2B demand generation experience.
- Power-user of tools such as Marketo, Salesforce and others.
- Successful history in developing and executing multi-channel account-based digital programs that deliver results.
- Demonstrated experience running integrated campaigns leveraging digital and non-digital channels such as direct mail and field events.
- Proven track record of exceeding pipeline and revenue targets.
- Ability to back into a campaign plan to achieve pipeline targets.
- Deep understanding of enterprise sales cycles and enterprise buyer's journey.
- Strong project management skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- You’ll be launching a career at one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in North America!
- Flexible Vacation
- Hybrid/Remote work environment
- Lunch and snacks when you are in the office
- LYBL: Live your best life! $200 a month to spend on anything that enhances your life
- Celebrate your birthday with the day off
- Charitable giving - get paid to volunteer for a day
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning
- All the traditional goodies….health, dental, vision, and holidays
- Stock options
- Bonus program
- 401k to save for your future
- Fun company and team outings!