Business Value Architect (Remote)
Who We Are:
Having surpassed $100M ARR and continuing to grow rapidly, AuditBoard is the leading audit, risk, and compliance platform on the market. More than 30% of the Fortune 500, including 6 of the Fortune 10, leverage our award-winning technology to move their businesses forward with greater clarity and agility. And our customers love us: AuditBoard is top-rated on G2.com and Gartner Peer Insights.
At AuditBoard we inspire each other to innovate and are proud of what we are producing. We spend each day thinking of new ways to help our customers and contribute to the greater good of our company and our surrounding communities. We are all about assisting each other and breaking through barriers to create the most loved audit, risk, and compliance platform by our customers. This is how we have become one of the 500 fastest-growing tech companies in North America for the third year in a row as ranked by Deloitte!
Who We Are Looking For:
AuditBoard is looking for a creative and passionate individual who can help define strategy, conduct business value analysis, and deliver presentations identifying and articulating the value of AuditBoard to our top strategic customers and prospects. You will work closely with our Sales, Sales Engineering, Customer Success and Product Marketing teams on our most strategic customer accounts. You will develop and present compelling value proposition assessments + business cases, and work with sales / customer success to track value realization in support of AuditBoard’s largest, most strategic customers.
- Deliver Value Assessments and Value Realization services for select customers/prospects. Assessments should include Product ROI and TCO considerations
- Objective Gathering. Partner with the customer/prospect and AE/SE/CSM to understand the strategic initiatives within the company, and how that translates to the work of the functional areas Revenue Acceleration will impact.
- Strategy Development. Define the areas of impact, and specify the technology, personnel, and conversational experiences required to maximize impact.
- Performance Analysis. Translate the strategy into a forecast of measurable return on investment and total cost of ownership. Specify the value drivers and their distinct impact on the business.
- Evangelize the value stories and outcomes that AuditBoard drives for our clients, and help develop assets the entire organization can use to support effective solution selling. This includes partnership with sales enablement and product marketing, as well as the teams in sales, onboarding, customer success and account management.
- Assist with developing value messaging associated with targeted opportunities
- Validate messaging is aligned with customer value themes (partner with product marketing management)
- Craft reusable assets to help scale the team's reach across the greater AuditBoard organization
- Provide tactical support for targeted opportunities
- Manage library of assets include items such as spreadsheets, presentation templates, case examples, and customer stories
Attributes of a Successful Candidate:
- 3-5+ years of experience in value consulting, value engineering or other applicable roles.
- Proven ability to collaborate with and successfully influencing leaders to invest.
- Strong verbal and written communication of qualitative and quantitative business cases.
- Innate curiosity to investigate business processes and evaluate the possibility of new business models.
- Strong facilitation skills, to encourage clear articulation of the business issues and effective solution design by the relevant players.
- Executive presence and advanced presentation skills. Individuals must be comfortable influencing and collaborating in a C-level environment.
- Experience with enterprise cloud solutions, particularly in the GRC / audit space.
- (Bonus) Deep experience in financial analysis and modeling of ROI and TCO conceptsto justify business cases.
- You’ll be launching a career at one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in North America!
- Flexible Vacation
- Hybrid/Remote work environment
- Lunch and snacks when you are in the office
- LYBL: Live your best life! $200 a month to spend on anything that enhances your life
- Celebrate your birthday with the day off
- Charitable giving - get paid to volunteer for a day
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning
- All the traditional goodies….health, dental, vision, and holidays
- Stock options
- Bonus program
- 401k to save for your future
- Fun company and team outings!