Who We Are:
Having surpassed $100M ARR and continuing to grow rapidly, AuditBoard is the leading audit, risk, and compliance platform on the market. More than 30% of the Fortune 500, including 6 of the Fortune 10, leverage our award-winning technology to move their businesses forward with greater clarity and agility. And our customers love us: AuditBoard is top-rated on G2.com and Gartner Peer Insights.
At AuditBoard we inspire each other to innovate and are proud of what we are producing. We spend each day thinking of new ways to help our customers and contribute to the greater good of our company and our surrounding communities. We are all about assisting each other and breaking through barriers to create the most loved audit, risk, and compliance platform by our customers. This is how we have become one of the 500 fastest-growing tech companies in North America for the third year in a row as ranked by Deloitte!
Why This Role is Exciting:
We’re looking for an experienced Executive Assistant to partner with dynamic C-level leaders. The ideal candidate thrives on being organized, improving efficiency, and helping others. In this fast-paced and ever-changing environment, this person can remain flexible and ready to pivot when necessary, with the ability to problem-solve creatively. They understand the importance of building strong working relationships with their executives and colleagues cross-functionally. The role is key to ensuring leaders are making the most of their time through planning, delegating, coordinating project work and managing calendars.
- Develop a deep understanding of executive priorities, anticipate what’s next, and communicate effectively to keep things moving forward
- Manage multiple complex calendars
- Arrange domestic and international business travel
- Track and file expenses according to company policy
- Coordinate logistics for a variety of projects from meetings to team offsites, Quarterly Business Reviews and internal company events
- Prepare slide decks and/or analysis summaries
- Work collaboratively across the organization to review and improve administrative processes
- Serve as a representative of the company internally and externally by maintaining the highest degree of professional standards and an excellent experience with AuditBoard, while at the same time ensuring utmost confidentiality
Attributes for a Successful Candidate:
- Minimum of 4 years experience as an Executive Assistant in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Ability to manage competing priorities and complex schedules for multiple leaders
- Highly collaborative and organized with a strong attention to detail
- Project management experience
- Meeting management & presentation-building skills
- Proactive with resourcefulness and initiative to ask questions coupled with the ability to self-manage work
- Displays strong adaptability and independence especially when faced with changes and prioritizing competing priorities
- Ability to handle confidential information with the highest degree of integrity
- Proficiency with Google Suite (Gmail, Calendar, Drive, Docs, Sheets) and Zoom
- Excellent written and verbal communicator
- You’ll be launching a career at one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in North America!
- Unlimited PTO (exempt employees) / 15 days (non-exempt employees)
- Hybrid/Remote work environment
- Lunch and snacks when you are in the office
- LYBL! Live your best life! $200 a month to spend on anything that enhances your life.
- Celebrate your birthday with the day off
- Charitable giving - get paid to volunteer for a day
- All the traditional goodies….health, dental, vision, and holidays
- Stock options
- Bonus program
- 401k to save for your future
- Fun company and team outings!