Who We Are:
Having surpassed $100M ARR and continuing to grow rapidly, AuditBoard is the leading audit, risk, and compliance platform on the market. More than 30% of the Fortune 500, including 6 of the Fortune 10, leverage our award-winning technology to move their businesses forward with greater clarity and agility. And our customers love us: AuditBoard is top-rated on G2.com and Gartner Peer Insights.
At AuditBoard we inspire each other to innovate and are proud of what we are producing. We spend each day thinking of new ways to help our customers and contribute to the greater good of our company and our surrounding communities. We are all about assisting each other and breaking through barriers to create the most loved audit, risk, and compliance platform by our customers. This is how we have become one of the 500 fastest-growing tech companies in North America for the third year in a row as ranked by Deloitte!
We are looking for positive, self-motivated professionals with customer support experience and an affinity for technology products and innovation. In this role, you will be working directly with our active clients assisting with any product feature functionality questions they have for the products your team supports.
Additionally, you will coordinate the delivery of a variety of services offered by our Support team. These services include but are not limited to: responding to inquiries via email tickets and phone, data migrations, live phone training, and reconfiguration. Through your experience in assisting our clients, you will gain a valuable understanding of the needs of our customers. Job duties also include helping troubleshoot any issues in the system that a client may have encountered and working with various internal teams to resolve these issues and/or provide solutions.
Attributes for a Successful Candidate
- 1-3 years experience in a technical support function, SaaS environment preferred
- Familiarity with helpdesk ticketing system (ZenDesk experience is a plus)
- Bachelor's degree or commensurate combination of education and experience
- Ability to analyze and troubleshoot in order to resolve problems quickly and cost
- Ability to communicate clearly with team members and clients
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills, with emphasis on phone, email, and online communications
- Collaborate with development, product management, and customer onboarding functions in order to care for customers efficiently and effectively
- High level of energy, drive, enthusiasm, initiative, commitment, and professionalism
- Self-starter with solid organizational and planning skills
- Accounting & Audit knowledge is a plus
- Open-minded and willing to learn
- You’ll be launching a career at one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in North America!
- Unlimited PTO (exempt) / 15 days PTO (non-exempt)
- Hybrid/Remote work environment
- Lunch and snacks when you are in the office
- LYBL! Live your best life! $200 a month to spend on anything that enhances your life.
- Celebrate your birthday with the day off
- Charitable giving - get paid to volunteer for a day
- All the traditional goodies….health, dental, and vision
- Stock options
- Bonus program
- 401k to save for your future
- Fun company and team outings!