Who We Are:
Having surpassed $100M ARR and continuing to grow rapidly, AuditBoard is the leading audit, risk, security, and compliance platform on the market. More than 30% of the Fortune 500, including 6 of the Fortune 10, leverage our award-winning technology to move their businesses forward with greater clarity and agility. And our customers love us: AuditBoard is top-rated on G2.com and Gartner Peer Insights.
At AuditBoard we inspire each other to innovate and are proud of what we are producing. We spend each day thinking of new ways to help our customers and contribute to the greater good of our company and our surrounding communities. We are all about assisting each other and breaking through barriers to create the most loved audit, risk, and compliance platform by our customers. This is how we have become one of the 500 fastest-growing tech companies in North America for the third year in a row as ranked by Deloitte!
Why This Role is Exciting:
We are looking for a Product Manager that is looking for an opportunity to transform the Audit space by taking AuditBoard’s industry-leading products and services to the next level. In this role, you will serve as the glue between the business, engineering, and design, applying your product expertise and business acumen to drive forward AuditBoard’s continued growth. You will serve as a product owner and leader to your cross-functional squad, aligning them with our vision and ensuring we are building and delivering a product that drives true customer value.
AuditBoard builds products by acutely listening to our customers and their needs. We engage with prospective and current customers to discover market needs and use these insights to drive our long-term product strategy. By leveraging your expertise, you will work cross functionally and with customers to ensure that we are capturing key insights and customer challenges and effectively translating them into a roadmap, strategy, and tactical execution plan. AuditBoard employs an empowered product team model that brings together subject matter experts, product managers, product designers, and engineers into a single focused team with a mission to solve customer challenges and deliver best-in-class software solutions.
In this role, you will be expected to develop a deep domain expertise of the Information Security Risk & Compliance space. We are looking for someone willing to be hands-on and adapt as needs change throughout the product life cycle. Our ideal candidate is passionate, curious, and obsessed with ensuring we are always driving value and the best experience for our customers.
- Own end to end product lifecycle from strategic planning through development to driving go-to-market activities .
- Help shape the product roadmap and strategy through close collaboration with the leadership team.
- Advocate for our customers and partners to ensure we are solving the right problems in the right way.
- Work with the engineering team to get these new features into our customers' hands – you don't get any points until customers are using it.
- Work with sales, solutions engineering, and product marketing to collaborate on strategy, pricing, marketing collateral, and demo flows, and to drive great customer outcomes.
- Work closely with onboarding and customer success to ensure current customers are successful and customer satisfaction goals are met.
- Engage in strategic discussions with partners and customers to provide expert guidance on the best ways to use and integrate with our products
- Drive effective user research, product strategy and data/test driven decision making.
- Help develop lightweight processes in alignment with AuditBoard’s product philosophy of iterative, customer value driven product development.
- Utilize metrics and analytics to drive product insights and recommendations
Attributes for a Successful Candidate:
- 3 to 5 years of Product management experience at a high-growth enterprise SaaS environment, preferably in the GRC or information security space.
- Experience doing customer development and working with customers through solutions implementation.
- Experience in new product development in Agile/Scrum delivery approach.
- Experience running product experiments with rapid prototyping.
- Experience leveraging analytics and qualitative research to drive product insights.
- Experience performing user research and collaborating closely with customers.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills and ability to bridge the gap between technical & non-technical teams.
- A strong belief in empowered teams and cross-functional collaboration.
- Active listener that can pick up subtle nuances and quickly understand customer needs.
- Ability to actively manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment with high expectations for quality and velocity.
- Avid technologist that is always trying new technology and software products to enhance work productivity or personal life.
- A strong intuition for what makes an excellent software application.
- You’ll be launching a career at one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in North America!
- Unlimited PTO
- Hybrid/Remote work environment
- Lunch and snacks when you are in the office
- LYBL! Live your best life! $200 a month to spend on anything that enhances your life.
- Celebrate your birthday with the day off
- Charitable giving - get paid to volunteer for a day
- All the traditional goodies….health, dental and vision,
- Stock options
- Bonus program
- 401k to save for your future
- Fun company and team outings!