Note* Position will be supporting clients on the East Coast (EST timezone)
Who we are:
At AuditBoard we inspire each other to innovate and are proud of what we are producing. We spend each day thinking of new ways to delight our customers and contribute to the greater good of our company and our surrounding communities. We are all about assisting each other and breaking through barriers to create the most loved auditing, risk, and compliance platform by our customers. This is how we have become one of the 100 fastest-growing tech companies in North America for the second year in a row as ranked by Deloitte!
AuditBoard transforms how audit, risk, and compliance professionals manage today’s dynamic risk landscape with a modern, connected platform that engages the front lines, surfaces the risks that matter, and drives better strategic decision-making. More than 25% of the Fortune 500 leverage our award-winning technology to move their businesses forward with greater clarity and agility, and AuditBoard is top-rated in GRC and audit management software on G2.
Why this role is exciting:
The Technical Implementation Analyst role will work closely with the project lead and client success teams with all aspects related to assisting clients go live quickly and efficiently. This includes collection and review of client data, data cleansing, data transformation, Auditboard application configuration, user setup, permissions configuration, and customer communication and overall project management.
This role will also be reviewing key features of the application and submitting requests to the development team when required. In addition, this role will have the opportunity to drive methodology changes, enable the customer success organization, and further develop technical abilities in integrations, analytics, and other technologies. This role will report to the Director of Implementation and is the perfect opportunity for someone looking to make a jump into the exciting world of high growth technology leveraging your accounting/audit background. If you are bright, extremely motivated to succeed and ready to learn, we want to talk to you.
Attributes of a successful candidate:
We are looking for positive, self-motivated professionals with onboarding experience with an affinity for technology products and innovation. Experienced individuals that can flourish in a dynamic entrepreneurial environment with a "roll-up your sleeves" mentality:
- 1-2+ years experience
- Bachelor's degree or commensurate combination of education and experience
- Ability to communicate clearly with team members and clients
- Familiar with Microsoft Office products: Excel (required), Word, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Fluent in using excel complex functions, vlookup, pivot table
- Ability to build Macros or experience using Alteryx will be a plus
- SaaS or Technology experience preferred
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills, with emphasis on phone, email, and online communications
- High level of energy, drive, enthusiasm, initiative, commitment and professionalism
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
- Open-minded and willing to learn
- Excellent organization and time management skills
- Competitive and focused on achieving goals
- Critical and Analytical thinking
- You’ll be launching a career at one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in North America!
- Hybrid/Remote work environment
- Lunch and snacks when you are in the office
- Additional stipend for learning courses or certifications
- Celebrate your birthday with the day off
- Charitable giving - get paid to volunteer for a day
- All the traditional goodies….health, dental, vision, PTO, holidays
- Stock options
- Wellness stipend to keep your mind and body healthy
- Bonus program
- 401k to save for your future
- Fun company and team outings!