Who We Are:
At AuditBoard we inspire each other to innovate and are proud of what we are producing. We spend each day thinking of new ways to delight our customers and contribute to the greater good of our company and our surrounding communities. We are all about assisting each other and breaking through barriers to create the most loved auditing, risk, and compliance platform by our customers. This is how we have become one of the 100 fastest-growing tech companies in North America for the second year in a row as ranked by Deloitte!
AuditBoard transforms how audit, risk, and compliance professionals manage today’s dynamic risk landscape with a modern, connected platform that engages the front lines, surfaces the risks that matter, and drives better strategic decision-making. More than 30% of the Fortune 500, including 6 of the Fortune 10, leverage our award-winning technology to move their businesses forward with greater clarity and agility. And our customers love us: AuditBoard is top-rated on G2.com and Gartner Peer Insights.
- Monitor the AP group inbox and be the front line for communications with our vendors including set up, maintenance, and dispute resolution
- Coordinate with department budget owners to ensure proper invoice approvals and G/L coding
- Perform matching of invoices to contracts and/or other supporting documentation
- Prepare and reconcile the AP Aging, and assist with the AP Accrual
- Prepare weekly paydown report with list of bills to be paid in the next pay cycle
- Administer the company credit card programs
- Assist in processing employee expense reports in our T&E system as needed
- Assist in streamlining and improving the accounts payable process
- Prepare ad hoc analysis & participate on other projects as needed
Attributes for a Successful Candidate:
- 2-3 years of Accounts Payable or related experience
- Familiarity with NetSuite, Expensify or other expense management solution a plus
- Strong knowledge of Excel required
- Attention to detail and ability to drive process improvements
- Detail oriented, strong organization and follow-up skills
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Able to meet or exceed set deadlines while maintaining accuracy
- You’ll be launching a career at one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in North America!
- Hybrid/Remote work environment
- Lunch and snacks when you are in the office
- LYBL! Live your best life! $200 a month to spend on anything that enhances your life.
- Additional stipend for learning courses or certifications
- Celebrate your birthday with the day off
- Charitable giving - get paid to volunteer for a day
- All the traditional goodies….health, dental, vision, PTO, holidays
- Stock options
- Bonus program
- 401k to save for your future
- Fun company and team outings!