Who We Are:
Having surpassed $100M ARR and continuing to grow rapidly, AuditBoard is the leading audit, risk, and compliance platform on the market. More than 30% of the Fortune 500, including 6 of the Fortune 10, leverage our award-winning technology to move their businesses forward with greater clarity and agility. And our customers love us: AuditBoard is top-rated on G2.com and Gartner Peer Insights.
At AuditBoard we inspire each other to innovate and are proud of what we are producing. We spend each day thinking of new ways to help our customers and contribute to the greater good of our company and our surrounding communities. We are all about assisting each other and breaking through barriers to create the most loved audit, risk, and compliance platform by our customers. This is how we have become one of the 500 fastest-growing tech companies in North America for the third year in a row as ranked by Deloitte!
Why This Role is Exciting:
AuditBoard is seeking a Partner Marketing Manager who will develop programs and plans for our growing partner ecosystem. As the Partner Marketing Manager, you will develop partner marketing strategies, establish relationships, and develop and execute joint marketing plans. In this role, you will be responsible for enhancing the AuditBoard brand and generating pipeline through partner marketing programs.
Attributes for a Successful Candidate:
- Shape the overall partner marketing strategy and execute through the unique solution and tech partnership channels.
- Develop and execute co-marketing plans with strategic and technology partners to support go-to-market initiatives.
- Establish partnership launch playbook from inception to post-launch and ongoing integrated marketing strategy to support alliances.
- Increase awareness of AuditBoard through joint thought leadership and promotion through partner channels.
- Drive leads and referrals through partner channels to meet team objectives.
- Design and deploy enablement materials to support partner teams and the field.
- Collaborate with alliance team members to deliver on overall partner channel goals.
- Team with internal stakeholders to coordinate marketing activities such as content, communications, events, and campaigns.
- Develop, deploy, and manage marketing aspects of partner program. Create tools and collateral to recruit new partners.
- Develop partner communication strategy including but not limited to: Partner website, Partner newsletter, product updates and adoption, and Partner promotions.
- 6-10 years in B2B technology
- 2+ years of experience in B2B partner marketing, preferably in enterprise software or SaaS
- Experience working with Marketing and Sales teams to develop content and collateral such as one-pagers, webpages, enablement materials, sales decks, newsletters, etc.Experience in developing and/or managing a successful partner program
- Broad marketing knowledge and skills in lead generation and events
- Self-starter and quick learner; demonstrated independence and autonomy in a high-performing work environment
- Strong project management skills and attention to detail
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong work ethic
- Experience in working within Microsoft Office, Google Sheets, and Google Drive
- Travel and some work on weekends or after hours may be required
- You’ll be launching a career at one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in North America!
- Flexible Vacation
- Hybrid/Remote work environment
- Lunch and snacks when you are in the office
- LYBL: Live your best life! $200 a month to spend on anything that enhances your life
- Celebrate your birthday with the day off
- Charitable giving - get paid to volunteer for a day
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning
- All the traditional goodies….health, dental, vision, and holidays
- Stock options
- Bonus program
- 401k to save for your future
- Fun company and team outings!