Who We Are:
Having surpassed $100M ARR and continuing to grow rapidly, AuditBoard is the leading audit, risk, and compliance platform on the market. More than 30% of the Fortune 500, including 6 of the Fortune 10, leverage our award-winning technology to move their businesses forward with greater clarity and agility. And our customers love us: AuditBoard is top-rated on G2.com and Gartner Peer Insights.
At AuditBoard we inspire each other to innovate and are proud of what we are producing. We spend each day thinking of new ways to help our customers and contribute to the greater good of our company and our surrounding communities. We are all about assisting each other and breaking through barriers to create the most loved audit, risk, and compliance platform by our customers. This is how we have become one of the 500 fastest-growing tech companies in North America for the third year in a row as ranked by Deloitte!
Why This Role is Exciting:
We are looking for an Incentive Compensation Manager to join our team! As we are expanding our Accounting team, you will join a high-growth SaaS company and work closely with the accounting team to help drive the monthly and quarterly commission close process. You will report to the Accounting Director and play a pivotal role in streamlining processes for commission and bonus calculations. This position will also provide you with exposure to different cross-functional teams (sales, HR and revenue operation) across the company.
- Manage monthly commissions and bonus calculations for domestic and international employees
- Develop processes and procedures to enhance efficiencies and reduce risk of error
- Review sales data in relation to commission and bonus calculations
- Partner with cross functional teams such as People, IT, Sales, Revenue Operations, Finance, etc to streamline the process for commission calculation and plan distribution, provide insights
- Prepare journal entries for prepaid commissions balances and amortization schedules according to ASC 606 guidelines
- Provide support to inquiries from external auditors
- Track and research compensation issues and provide analysis to facilitate timely resolution
- Generate internal documentation on compensation plans, reporting guidelines and compensation related FAQs and manage employee inquiries
- Review submissions of monthly commissions payments to payroll within specified deadlines
- Administer, configure and optimize commission software tools
- Prepare ad hoc analysis & participate on projects as needed
- Coach commission team staff
Attributes for a Successful Candidate:
- 6+ years of experience between accounting and incentives compensation roles
- Experience with Salesforce, NetSuite and CaptivateIQ or other incentive compensation management tools
- Familiarity with Snowflake is a plus
- Strong knowledge of Excel required
- Attention to detail and ability to drive process improvements
- Analytical skills with the ability to interpret and analyze data
- A detail-oriented self starter with excellent problem solving, interpersonal and organizational skills
- You’ll be launching a career at one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in North America!
- Flexible Vacation
- Hybrid/Remote work environment
- Lunch and snacks when you are in the office
- LYBL: Live your best life! $200 a month to spend on anything that enhances your life
- Celebrate your birthday with the day off
- Charitable giving - get paid to volunteer for a day
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning
- All the traditional goodies….health, dental, vision, and holidays
- Stock options
- Bonus program
- 401k to save for your future
- Fun company and team outings!