Who We Are:
Having surpassed $100M ARR and continuing to grow rapidly, AuditBoard is the leading audit, risk, and compliance platform on the market. More than 30% of the Fortune 500, including 6 of the Fortune 10, leverage our award-winning technology to move their businesses forward with greater clarity and agility. And our customers love us: AuditBoard is top-rated on G2.com and Gartner Peer Insights.
At AuditBoard we inspire each other to innovate and are proud of what we are producing. We spend each day thinking of new ways to help our customers and contribute to the greater good of our company and our surrounding communities. We are all about assisting each other and breaking through barriers to create the most loved audit, risk, and compliance platform by our customers. This is how we have become one of the 500 fastest-growing tech companies in North America for the third year in a row as ranked by Deloitte!
Why This Role is Exciting:
- Lead and define the pricing function for one of the fastest growing B2B tech companies globally
- Drive pricing and packaging strategy for new and existing features across technology and service offerings
- Drive our thinking around monetization, pricing tiers, upsell / cross-sell drivers, pricing model innovation, and pricing enablement
- Act as a cross-functional leader spanning revenue operations, systems, product marketing, legal, finance, and sales
- Develop pricing and packaging enablement materials for customer-facing teams
- Gather insights from both internal and external sources to evaluate our competitive positioning and market opportunity and inform strategic pricing decisions
Attributes for a Successful Candidate:
- 2-6 years of pricing experience at a rapidly scaling B2B SaaS company
- Deep technical pricing experience spanning quantitative and qualitative research methods
- Ability to span both strategy, research, and implementation
- Ability to think creatively to solve problems and build new processes
- Sincere interest in customer impact, constant innovation, and personal improvement
- Executive presence and comfort interacting with senior leaders across functions
- You’ll be launching a career at one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in North America!
- Flexible Vacation
- Hybrid/Remote work environment
- Lunch and snacks when you are in the office
- LYBL: Live your best life! $200 a month to spend on anything that enhances your life
- Celebrate your birthday with the day off
- Charitable giving - get paid to volunteer for a day
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning
- All the traditional goodies….health, dental, vision, and holidays
- Stock options
- Bonus program
- 401k to save for your future
- Fun company and team outings!