*Audit, Risk and Compliance experience is a must. This role will support US East Coast (EST) and UK&I clients.
Who We Are
Having surpassed $100M ARR and continuing to grow rapidly, AuditBoard is the leading audit, risk, and compliance platform on the market. More than 30% of the Fortune 500, including 6 of the Fortune 10, leverage our award-winning technology to move their businesses forward with greater clarity and agility. And our customers love us: AuditBoard is top-rated on G2.com and Gartner Peer Insights.
At AuditBoard we inspire each other to innovate and are proud of what we are producing. We spend each day thinking of new ways to help our customers and contribute to the greater good of our company and our surrounding communities. We are all about assisting each other and breaking through barriers to create the most loved audit, risk, and compliance platform by our customers. This is how we have become one of the 500 fastest-growing tech companies in North America for the third year in a row as ranked by Deloitte!
Who We Are Looking For
We are looking for a positive, self-motivated professional with experience in project management to implement AuditBoard’s software. The Senior Manager, Implementation will be responsible for effectively managing all aspects of AuditBoard’s implementations from sales handoff to system go-live.
- Develop deep knowledge of our product, and help customers through the implementation lifecycle from kickoff, through design and user acceptance testing
- Serve as a project manager for complex, multi-module, enterprise-scale implementation projects
- Maintain project status and manage client and internal resources to complete project deliverables
- Able to gather and interpret customer requirements and configure the AuditBoard solution to meet their needs
- Oversee a portfolio of client implementation projects and manage based on utilization, resourcing, and capacity
- Able to help navigate and resolve client escalations from other team members
- Identify and drive areas of improvement and/or efficiency in the implementation process
- Collaborate cross-functionally with product and engineering departments to shape the product roadmap
- Collaborate cross-functionally with sales on upcoming complex deals and provide pre-contract support
- Support strategic and value-driving initiatives to scale the implementation process
Attributes of a Successful Candidate
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Business or related field
- 10+ years of experience in a professional services firm as a Project manager, consultant, and/ or experience as an Internal or External Auditor
- Internal Audit experience preferred
- Outgoing personality and the ability to build strong and fast relationships with clients
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are required
- Ability to connect at all levels of the organization using diplomatic communication, influence, and negotiation skills
- Able to run virtual meetings effectively and present topics and drive agenda in front of clients and internal team
- Ability to multi-task and attention to detail
- Strong problem solving, analytical, and organizational skills
- Ability to manage own workload with limited oversight
- Understands and thrives in a fast-paced environment and ability to prioritize work accordingly.
- You’ll be launching a career at one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in North America!
- Flexible Vacation
- Hybrid/Remote work environment
- Lunch and snacks when you are in the office
- LYBL: Live your best life! $200 a month to spend on anything that enhances your life
- Celebrate your birthday with the day off
- Charitable giving - get paid to volunteer for a day
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning
- All the traditional goodies….health, dental, vision, and holidays
- Stock options
- Bonus program
- 401k to save for your future
- Fun company and team outings!