Who We Are:
At AuditBoard we inspire each other to innovate and are proud of what we are producing. We spend each day thinking of new ways to delight our customers and contribute to the greater good of our company and our surrounding communities. We are all about assisting each other and breaking through barriers to create the most loved auditing, risk, and compliance platform by our customers. This is how we have become one of the 100 fastest-growing tech companies in North America for the second year in a row as ranked by Deloitte!
AuditBoard transforms how audit, risk, and compliance professionals manage today’s dynamic risk landscape with a modern, connected platform that engages the front lines, surfaces the risks that matter, and drives better strategic decision-making. More than 30% of the Fortune 500, including 6 of the Fortune 10, leverage our award-winning technology to move their businesses forward with greater clarity and agility. And our customers love us: AuditBoard is top-rated on G2.com and Gartner Peer Insights.
Why This Role is Exciting
We are looking for a Product Manager that is looking for an opportunity to transform the Risk Management space by taking AuditBoard’s industry-leading products and services to the next level. In this role, you will serve as the glue between the business, engineering, and design, applying your product expertise and business acumen to drive forward AuditBoard’s continued growth in Enterprise Risk Management and beyond. You will serve as a product owner and leader to your cross-functional pod, aligning them with our vision and ensuring we are building and delivering a product that drives true customer value.
AuditBoard builds products by acutely listening to our customers and their needs. We engage with prospective customers in the sales process to discover market needs and use these insights to drive our long-term product strategy. By leveraging your expertise, you will work cross functionally and with customers to ensure that we are capturing key insights and customer challenges and effectively translating them into a roadmap, strategy, and tactical execution plan. AuditBoard employs an empowered product team model that brings together subject matter experts, product managers, product designers, and engineers into a single focused team with a mission to solve customer challenges and deliver best-in-class software solutions.
In this role, you will be expected to develop a deep domain expertise of the GRC and Risk Management space. We are looking for someone willing to be hands-on and adapt as needs change throughout the product life cycle. Our ideal candidate is passionate, curious, and obsessed with ensuring we are always driving value and the best experience for our customers.
- Own end to end product lifecycle from strategic planning through development to driving go-to-market activities .
- Help shape the product roadmap and strategy through close collaboration with the leadership team.
- Advocate for our customers and partners to ensure we are solving the right problems in the right way.
- Work with the engineering team to get these new features into our customers' hands – you don't get any points until customers are using it.
- Work with sales, solutions engineering, and product marketing to collaborate on strategy, pricing, marketing collateral, and demo flows, and to drive great customer outcomes.
- Work closely with onboarding and customer success to ensure sold customers are successful and customer satisfaction goals are met.
- Engage in strategic discussions with partners and customers to provide expert guidance on the best ways to use and integrate with our products
- Drive effective user research, product strategy and data/test driven decision making.
- Help develop lightweight processes in alignment with AuditBoard’s product philosophy of iterative, customer value driven product development.
Attributes of a Successful Candidate
- Product management experience or equivalent project experience in a client-facing leadership role at a high-growth enterprise SaaS environment, preferably in the financial and/or GRC technology space.
- Experience doing customer development and working with customers to solutions implementation.
- Servant-leader that is willing to adopt to AuditBoard’s product philosophy and support the continued development and growth of the product management team.
- Experience in new product development in Agile/Scrum delivery approach.
- Experience running product experiments with rapid prototyping, ideally in a sales channel.
- Experience leveraging analytics and qualitative research to drive product insights.
- Experience performing user research and collaborating closely with customers.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills and ability to bridge the gap between technical & non-technical teams.
- A strong belief in empowered teams and cross-functional collaboration.
- Active listener that can pick up subtle nuances and quickly understand customer needs.
- Ability to actively manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment with high expectations for quality and velocity.
- Avid technologist that is always trying new technology and software products to enhance work productivity or personal life.
- A strong intuition for what makes an excellent software application.
- Bonus: Experience with AuditBoard’s products.
- You’ll be launching a career at one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in North America!
- Flexible Vacation
- Hybrid/Remote work environment
- Lunch and snacks when you are in the office
- LYBL: Live your best life! $200 a month to spend on anything that enhances your life
- Celebrate your birthday with the day off
- Charitable giving - get paid to volunteer for a day
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning
- All the traditional goodies….health, dental, vision, and holidays
- Stock options
- Bonus program
- 401k to save for your future
- Fun company and team outings!