Who We Are
Having surpassed $150M ARR and continuing to grow rapidly, AuditBoard is the leading audit, risk, and compliance platform on the market. More than 40% of the Fortune 500, including 6 of the Fortune 10, leverage our award-winning technology to move their businesses forward with greater clarity and agility. And our customers love us: AuditBoard is top-rated on G2.com and Gartner Peer Insights.
At AuditBoard we inspire each other to innovate and are proud of what we are producing. We spend each day thinking of new ways to help our customers and contribute to the greater good of our company and our surrounding communities. We are all about assisting each other and breaking through barriers to create the most loved audit, risk, and compliance platform by our customers. This is how we have become one of the 500 fastest-growing tech companies in North America for the fourth year in a row as ranked by Deloitte!
Why This Role is Exciting
We are seeking a Sr. Technical Product Manager to own our place of work integrations within our platform product team. This is a pivotal role in our platform team, building capabilities across the product portfolio. You will be working with the whole company to enable client adoption and usage. In addition, you will work with a dedicated scrum team and manage day-to-day responsibilities including sprint planning and executing sprints, risk management, on-time delivery, and supporting other groups with your product expertise.
This role supports the Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, Design and Engineering teams with all aspects of product development, and will be the go-to person for product questions. The role reports directly to the Head of Platform Products.
- Analyze information to define additions to and modification of a series of existing integrations, including Jira and ServiceNow
- Shape the product roadmap and strategy for place of work integrations that tie to customer demand and strongly align to core value propositions across the product portfolio
- Analyze and develop requirements around user needs by partnering with our sales, solutions engineering teams and, most importantly, directly with customers to solve the right problem in the right way
- Work with our development team (quality, programmers and designers) and product management leadership to build features and get them into customer hands. We are customer centric and value adoption and engagement heavily.
- Coordinate release and launch of software system
- Work with onboarding and customer success to ensure customers are set up to leverage new features and capabilities efficiently
- Define, measure and monitor system and feature performance
- Drive effective user research and data/test driven decision making
- Be customer focused and facing to document and provide guidance on the best ways to use and integrate with our products
Attributes for a Successful Candidate
- 3-5 years product management experience building and shipping technical products in an iterative fashion
- Demonstrated ability in learning a new market and domain, or experience working in the Audit industry
- Active discovery and validation through data, beta programs and regular sales and client interactions
- Experience building and managing roadmap strategy with strong prioritization skills on requests and requirements originating from inside and outside the organization
- Understand customer needs and translate them into actionable requirements for design and engineering teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to document market understanding, create shared learning across the team and write product specifications
- Understand market forces to develop new feature recommendations and serve as a voice of authority on the product direction
- Utilize metrics and analytics to drive product insights and recommendations
- Experience building Enterprise SaaS platforms as a product manager
- Experience working with APIs or similar technical products.
- Familiarity with robotic process automation, business process management and other similar solutions and capabilities
- Experience working directly with designers and engineers in agile software development lifecycle
- Demonstrated ability to achieve strategic goals in an innovative and fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of multiple functional areas such as product management, engineering, UI/UX, sales, customer support, finance or marketing
- Ability to evolve product strategy based on research, data and industry trends.
- Excellent problem-solving, organizational and analytical skills.
- Computer Science Degree with minimum 4 years software development experience
- MBA or equivalent experience
- Launch a career at one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in North America!
- Live your best life (LYBL)! $200/mo for anything that enhances your life
- Remote and hybrid work options, plus lunch in the office
- Comprehensive employee health coverage (all locations)
- 401K with match (US) or pension with match (UK)
- Competitive compensation & bonus program
- Flexible Vacation (US exempt & CA) or 25 days (UK)
- Time off for your birthday & volunteering
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning
- Employee resource groups
- Stock options
- Opportunities for team and company-wide get togethers!
*perks may vary based on eligibility