Who We Are:
Having surpassed $100M ARR and continuing to grow rapidly, AuditBoard is the leading audit, risk, and compliance platform on the market. More than 30% of the Fortune 500, including 6 of the Fortune 10, leverage our award-winning technology to move their businesses forward with greater clarity and agility. And our customers love us: AuditBoard is top-rated on G2.com and Gartner Peer Insights.
At AuditBoard we inspire each other to innovate and are proud of what we are producing. We spend each day thinking of new ways to help our customers and contribute to the greater good of our company and our surrounding communities. We are all about assisting each other and breaking through barriers to create the most loved audit, risk, and compliance platform by our customers. This is how we have become one of the 500 fastest-growing tech companies in North America for the third year in a row as ranked by Deloitte!
Why This Role is Exciting:
The Information Security Manager provides tactical and technical leadership to a skilled and motivated team of security engineers, tasked with protecting AuditBoard and its customers. Using modern and cloud centric technologies and techniques, the security team is responsible for product / application security, cloud / kubernetes infrastructure engineering and hardening as well as incident detection and response. AuditBoard was founded by Audit, Risk and Compliance practitioners, so security is built right into our DNA. This leadership role is a unique opportunity to partner with highly engaged leadership across the organization to build and maintain secure products and services for a security conscious customer base. In this role you will be responsible for:
- Understanding customer needs and expectations for SaaS security, and cultivating customer trust in our world-class security, compliance, and privacy programs.
- Collaborating with technology leaders to guide the design and creation of resilient products and infrastructure while collaborating on critical technology decisions.
- Developing and overseeing the operation of vulnerability detection and remediation capabilities that ensure secure product development and delivery.
- Fostering threat landscape awareness, and establishing capabilities and procedures to detect, respond and recover from cyber intrusions, or other security-impacting incidents.
Attributes for a Successful Candidate:
- Technical Leadership - Willingness to get hands on keyboard, in the code with the team to provide ground level direction and feedback. Hands on experience engineering across Information Security Domains is preferred:
- Infrastructure Security: Hands on experience engineering in Cloud Services (AWS, Azure), Kubernetes, Terraform, Packer, Vault, CICD Security, Vulnerability Management, CSPM
- Secure Software Development: Threat Modeling, SCA, SAST, DAST, Bug Bounty, Pen Testing
- Detection and Response: WAF, IDS, Anti-Virus, Log Management, SEIM, EDR, Security Data Lakes, Incident Management
- People Leadership - Interest or aptitude in mentoring and skills development
- Regulatory Experience - Familiarity or experience working in regulated environments, such as PCI, HIPAA or similar.
- You’ll be launching a career at one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in North America!
- Flexible Vacation
- Hybrid/Remote work environment
- Lunch and snacks when you are in the office
- LYBL: Live your best life! $200 a month to spend on anything that enhances your life
- Celebrate your birthday with the day off
- Charitable giving - get paid to volunteer for a day
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning
- All the traditional goodies….health, dental, vision, and holidays
- Stock options
- Bonus program
- 401k to save for your future
- Fun company and team outings!