Who We Are:
Having surpassed $100M ARR and continuing to grow rapidly, AuditBoard is the leading audit, risk, and compliance platform on the market. More than 30% of the Fortune 500, including 6 of the Fortune 10, leverage our award-winning technology to move their businesses forward with greater clarity and agility. And our customers love us: AuditBoard is top-rated on G2.com and Gartner Peer Insights.
At AuditBoard we inspire each other to innovate and are proud of what we are producing. We spend each day thinking of new ways to help our customers and contribute to the greater good of our company and our surrounding communities. We are all about assisting each other and breaking through barriers to create the most loved audit, risk, and compliance platform by our customers. This is how we have become one of the 500 fastest-growing tech companies in North America for the fourth year in a row as ranked by Deloitte!
Why This Role is Exciting:
We are looking for a technical writer to help create and build out a documentation and user assistance framework. You will be a core part of the Customer Education team working closely with engineering, product marketing, and product management to create resources that don’t just document what the product does, but enables our customers to adopt our platform with ease.
- Work with product managers, product marketing, and engineers to produce and maintain best in class documentation, such as release notes and in platform documentation.
- Learn complex concepts, and communicate the information in a way that is engaging and easily understood.
- Gather customer feedback on documentation to continually improve content.
- Act as an editor to ensure consistency in training documentation across teams.
- Build / monitor metrics on usage of documentation and training collateral for prioritization and quality improvement.
Attributes for a Successful Candidate:
- 3+ years of technical writing experience in a SaaS environment.
- Strong written and verbal communications and experience working with content in multiple mediums.
- Self starter who learns quickly through support material including product requirements documents, product demos, and user acceptance criteria
- Experience working cross-departmentally to communicate details of a product.
- Strong experience owning an end-to-end documentation creation process.
- Excellent attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects in a fast-paced, changing environment.
- Ability to manage stakeholder expectations against competing priorities and timelines
- A positive attitude, willing to jump in and tackle new challenges.
- Experience creating infographics to more clearly communicate workflow processes and abstract topics
- Experience working with the following tools preferred: Confluence/JIRA, Github, Skilljar, Pendo, Fullstory, Zendesk
- You’ll be launching a career at one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in North America!
- Flexible Vacation
- Hybrid/Remote work environment
- Lunch and snacks when you are in the office
- LYBL: Live your best life! $200 a month to spend on anything that enhances your life
- Celebrate your birthday with the day off
- Charitable giving - get paid to volunteer for a day
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning
- All the traditional goodies….health, dental, vision, and holidays
- Stock options
- Bonus program
- 401k to save for your future
- Fun company and team outings!