Who We Are:
Having surpassed $100M ARR and continuing to grow rapidly, AuditBoard is the leading audit, risk, and compliance platform on the market. More than 30% of the Fortune 500, including 6 of the Fortune 10, leverage our award-winning technology to move their businesses forward with greater clarity and agility. And our customers love us: AuditBoard is top-rated on G2.com and Gartner Peer Insights.
At AuditBoard we inspire each other to innovate and are proud of what we are producing. We spend each day thinking of new ways to help our customers and contribute to the greater good of our company and our surrounding communities. We are all about assisting each other and breaking through barriers to create the most loved audit, risk, and compliance platform by our customers. This is how we have become one of the 500 fastest-growing tech companies in North America for the fourth year in a row as ranked by Deloitte!
Why This Role is Exciting:
We’re looking for a highly motivated Senior Manager, Order Management. This position requires attention to detail and the ability to assist deal desk and the sales team to book orders.
- Ownership of all aspects of day-to-day operations to process orders with familiarity in using SFDC SaaSOptics and NetSuite; Partner with Revenue Operations, Deal Desk and Revenue Accounting to optimize process and data flow
- Manage team responsible for accuracy of data flowing from Salesforce to downstream systems including SaaSOptics and NetSuite
- Build best in class team, and maintain policies and procedures for efficient and accurate review order forms, purchase order, sales related agreements including professional services in Salesforce and SaaSOptics and NetSuite as per companies' terms and policies; Scale the Order Management function efficiently with growth of the business.
- Serve as a subject matter expert and point of contact for questions regarding deal bookings; Maintain and update bookings policy and associated change management.
- Identify any non-standard terms and collaborate with the Revenue Accounting team to ensure appropriate revenue recognition
- Resolve and track issues related to order forms and non-standard deals
- Own relationships with IT, Deal Desk, Billing, Legal and other cross functional teams to resolve discrepancies and ensure timely booking with accuracy
- Provide input for on-going development and improvement on systems and operational procedures.
- Collaborate in system implementation or enhancement projects and assist with UAT
- Participate in the development of metrics and system capabilities to better reconcile and report on global orders related data
- Assist Managers in performing internal control procedures to ensure SOX controls
- Assist the external audit team regarding all quarterly and annual audit requirements
- Prepare ad hoc analysis as required
Attributes for a Successful Candidate:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or its equivalent
- 6+ years of software/ SAAS experience in deal desk, order management, billing and accounts receivable experience preferred
- Demonstrate high energy with the ability to remain flexible and change priorities in a challenging and fast paced environment
- Eagerness to learn and take on challenges in a rapidly growing and dynamic environment
- Excellent computer skills with MS Office including MS Excel and Google Workspace Suite
- Salesforce CPQ experience required, and SaaSOptics and NetSuite experience preferred
- Must be a team player and self starter
- You’ll be launching a career at one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in North America!
- Flexible Vacation
- Hybrid/Remote work environment
- Lunch and snacks when you are in the office
- LYBL: Live your best life! $200 a month to spend on anything that enhances your life
- Celebrate your birthday with the day off
- Charitable giving - get paid to volunteer for a day
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning
- All the traditional goodies….health, dental, vision, and holidays
- Stock options
- Bonus program
- 401k to save for your future
- Fun company and team outings