Who We Are:
Having surpassed $100M ARR and continuing to grow rapidly, AuditBoard is the leading audit, risk, and compliance platform on the market. More than 30% of the Fortune 500, including 6 of the Fortune 10, leverage our award-winning technology to move their businesses forward with greater clarity and agility. And our customers love us: AuditBoard is top-rated on G2.com and Gartner Peer Insights.
At AuditBoard we inspire each other to innovate and are proud of what we are producing. We spend each day thinking of new ways to help our customers and contribute to the greater good of our company and our surrounding communities. We are all about assisting each other and breaking through barriers to create the most loved audit, risk, and compliance platform by our customers. This is how we have become one of the 500 fastest-growing tech companies in North America for the fourth year in a row as ranked by Deloitte!
Why This Role is Exciting:
As we reimagine the future of work at AuditBoard, we know community and collaboration are vital. This role will be pivotal in helping us create a dynamic hybrid work environment through all internal communication channels including in-person and virtual events. In this role you’ll drive communications and keep AuditBoarders engaged and informed. You will support internal meetings and employee events, such as monthly company All-Hands Meetings, Coffee Chats, and our annual Company Kick-Off meeting, as well as business unit communication needs for our People team. This role will also provide counsel and support to our leadership team for company events.
- Build, manage, and execute events and communications that inform, engage, and inspire employees;
- Partner with internal and external partners to execute on company-wide events;
- Develop creative plans for driving awareness and engagement of critical company programs and events;
- Develop internal communications strategy across our technology platforms including slack, zoom, google drive, and our intranet;
- Develop communication plans that think long-term, tying multiple events/communication moments together into broader strategies;
- Select and create engaging virtual content and event strategy;
- Routinely measure and report out to stakeholders regarding the impact of our events and communication.
Attributes for a Successful Candidate:
- You have a passion for visual storytelling in all forms- written, verbal communication, graphics, video production, and social media
- A fast learner, self-motivated, and deeply curious
- Excellent time management skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to work collaboratively across multiple departments and locations
- Creative and resourceful with the knack for building and streamlining processes
- Ability to thrive in ambiguity
- Strong knowledge of GSuite (Google Slides, Google Sheets), Microsoft Suite (PowerPoint, Excel) and Zoom
- 5+ years of employee experience programs and internal communication experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Project or program development, and execution experience preferred.
- 3+ years experience planning and executing large company events.
- Experience working in a dynamic start-up or similar environment.
- Cross-functional stakeholder management and vendor management
- Excited about having a highly visible role in the company to generate excitement, promote inclusion, and engage in company-wide programs and events.
- Hybrid work environment, ability to attend in-person meetings or events when necessary (SoCal)
- You’ll be launching a career at one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in North America!
- Flexible Vacation
- Hybrid/Remote work environment
- Lunch and snacks when you are in the office
- LYBL: Live your best life! $200 a month to spend on anything that enhances your life
- Celebrate your birthday with the day off
- Charitable giving - get paid to volunteer for a day
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning
- All the traditional goodies….health, dental, vision, and holidays
- Stock options
- Bonus program
- 401k to save for your future
- Fun company and team outings!