Who We Are
Having surpassed $150M ARR and continuing to grow rapidly, AuditBoard is the leading audit, risk, and compliance platform on the market. More than 40% of the Fortune 500, including 6 of the Fortune 10, leverage our award-winning technology to move their businesses forward with greater clarity and agility. And our customers love us: AuditBoard is top-rated on G2.com and Gartner Peer Insights.
At AuditBoard we inspire each other to innovate and are proud of what we are producing. We spend each day thinking of new ways to help our customers and contribute to the greater good of our company and our surrounding communities. We are all about assisting each other and breaking through barriers to create the most loved audit, risk, and compliance platform by our customers. This is how we have become one of the 500 fastest-growing tech companies in North America for the fourth year in a row as ranked by Deloitte!
Why This Role is Exciting
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Senior Marketing Data Analyst to join our fast-paced team. In this role, you will be responsible for using data and analytics to inform marketing strategies, campaigns, tactics, as well as the measure of effectiveness of those efforts. You will work closely with the marketing and sales teams to identify and deliver key insights to stakeholders.
- Provide actionable market and customer insights to address key strategic questions related to performance, trends, and opportunities for optimization.
- Track, report, and analyze the performance of marketing activities, ad-hoc insights requests, and development/automation of regular reports.
- Analyze external and internal customer data using BI and visualization tools, web analytics applications, statistical analysis tools, campaign management and CRM applications, and spreadsheets.
- Make recommendations based on data collected and analyzed, explaining why certain decisions are best from a financial standpoint.
- Support the data design and execution of marketing experiments to test hypotheses and inform strategies, analyzing A/B and Multivariate tests, and communicating results and recommendations.
- Collaborate with the marketing and revenue operations teams to develop funnel, segment, program, and campaign models, reports, and dashboards that aid in planning and measuring performance.
- Advise other marketing functions as the knowledge owner for marketing data.
- Create presentations to convey marketing, market, and customer insights.
- Stay abreast of industry trends and best practices in data analytics and marketing.
- Contribute to the development and execution of data-driven marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Contribute to the development of forecasts, plans, and marketing budgets.
- Mentor and train other team members in the usage of data visualization tools, manipulation of data, and other best practices.
Attributes for a Successful Candidate
- Bachelor’s degree in a field such as data analytics, marketing, or business.
- 7+ years of experience in data analytics with at least 2 years supporting marketing and sales.
- Expert in cohort, regression, and other advanced statistical techniques to track performance, model customer behavior, and predict future outcomes.
- Proven track-record using machine learning techniques such as decision trees and random forests to identify key drivers of customer behavior and inform marketing strategies.
- Expert analyzing data from CRM and marketing automation tools.
- Advanced expertise in data visualization tools such as Tableau or Microsoft Power BI.
- Proficiency in SQL and at least one programming language such as Python or R.
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge and usage of a website analytics tool such as Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- Experience with A/B testing and experimentation.
- Launch a career at one of the fastest-growing SaaS companies in North America!
- Live your best life (LYBL)! $200/mo for anything that enhances your life
- Remote and hybrid work options, plus lunch in the office
- Comprehensive employee health coverage (all locations)
- 401K with match (US) or pension with match (UK)
- Competitive compensation & bonus program
- Flexible Vacation (US exempt & CA) or 25 days (UK)
- Time off for your birthday & volunteering
- Unlimited access to LinkedIn Learning
- Employee resource groups
- Stock options
- Opportunities for team and company-wide get togethers!
*perks may vary based on eligibility